Chapter 1: First day at new school.

In the autumn season,the atmosphere around the school is pretty noisy cause it is the first day for term begins,all of the students enjoy talking to each other like they did not meet for a long time.

A girl enters at her new school with an exciting face.Her name is Era,she has long brown hair,her orange eyes look around the ground where every students are standing.

"I hope this time I can make a good friend with someone".
I told myself while I'm thinking about my old school and my classmates...

...................................

[Flash back]

<One day,I heard my classmates spoke ill of behind my back.

"I hate Era!She does like she's smarter than anyone in the classroom". Said her classmate.

"Me too! I know she got an excellent score for any exam,but it just makes me hate her than before!!". Said another classmate.

"Hey!you know what?A guy you've fallen in love with is kind of interesting in Era!".Said other one.

"W-what?!!! I can't give it up!! I hate such a girl"

"Let's revenge on her!"

"Yeah! And we're gonna use her for helping us in exams!"

Since that day,I could not face any of my classmates and they did to me like a fool.It's hurt my heart too much and I could hardly endure the pain.So I've made my decision to move to another school and at this time I hope I would not make anyone to hate me again and I would like to have good friends as many as I can.>

.....................................

Right now I have to look for the information board.After a while,finally I find it,I'm standing in front of the board searching for my name and my classroom.

"There it is".I mutter to myself as I found it.My classroom's number is 2-B.Then I start walking around to look for my classroom.

<A while later>

"I think I'm not going to find my classroom soon...this school is pretty huge". I let out a small sigh.Just then I notice two guys are standing a little far from me,they're kind of enjoying talking to each other.

"Maybe I can ask them where my classroom is" .After make a decision I walk forward to them.

"Excuse me,can I ask you something?".

Just when I said,the two of them turn toward me.One of them has brown hair and dark eyes,looking at me confusing.Next to him is a guy who is taller than him,he has orange hair,dark blue eyes and holding a ball.That ball is for basketball,maybe he play basketball,so it isn't weird at all that why he's so tall like this.While I was deep in thought I did not realize that he's staring at me with his smile face and then say

"Yes,what is it?"

"!!!..Eh...eh..do you know where the classroom 2-B is?"I asked sound a bit nervous.

"Yes,it's in the second floor,after finishing by the stairs,then turn left and walk straight".

"Oh! Thanks you". I smile at them and then turn my heels just beginning to walk away,but before that,I heard a voice calling me from behind.As I'm turning to face them again a guy who is holding a ball starts speaking

"Hey! I'm in the same classroom with you,my name is Byron...Nice to meet you!"

"Eh..eh..N-nice to meet you too!"
Just I finished speaking,I hurry to turn around and start walking away.That was so surprise,I did not expect that he would say something like that.He did smile friendly at me,that face of him is pretty warm...I like that smile.W-wait what am I thinking!!Why am I so frightened...maybe it's because I did not making friends for a long time.

............................

After Era left,Byron is still watching at her who had just turned around and walked to the way he had told.
A small smile appears on his face while he's staring at her until his friend breaks into his view.

"Hey Byron! Are you even listening?" His friend's voice slips in to his ears,it makes him be aware for a sudden.

"Oh!..Sorry Albert..."

"What's with you? Do you have something on your mind?"

"..Eh..I..just..." Byron stops in his half speaking,thinking for an excuse.

"You just...what..?" Albert looks deed in to Byron's eyes,trying to read his mind.

"N-never mind" Byron cuts it off and still,he friend seems to really be curious.

"Come on! Tell me we're friends after all".

"...A-alright...w-what do you think...why is she so nervous like that?..Did I make her mad?"

"Hm...Do you mean that girl?..Well if you ask me,she did not mad at you or anything,I think she was just being shy".

"Why did you think so?...But I still worry,she did not even tell her name"

"Seriously,a handsome man like you did smile at her like that,didn't you notice her face when she hurried to turn away?..She was getting red!"

"W-what??! D-do you mean she blushed?!!" . He said by surprised,and a smile appears on his face again as he doesn't realize it.

"Yeah,she blushed...just the same like you now" . Albert grins at Byron amusingly.

"S-stop it!! I'm not blushing or anything!!" Byron turns away from
the staring of his friend.

"Oh really? But you really are turning red! Do you want a mirror?" Albert keeps teasing him.

"Gee! I told you to stop already! A-anyway you have to go back to your classroom,haven't you?"

"Alright! alright! you have to go back to your classroom too,it's time already".

"Even if You didn't tell me,I'm gonna go anyway...See you later then!"

"Yeah,see you later..". Albert says goodbye to Byron and just he's going to walk away,he reminds of something he wants to say.

"Hey Byron! Good luck about the new student,I hope you could make a good match with her...Bye!" Albert waves to Byron as seeing him looks like to say something.

After Albert left,Byron stands still,thinking about what his friend had just said.

"<Make a good match with her> he said..." Byron smiles,then say quietly

"Albert you're sure such a good friend"

Then he starts walking ahead to his classroom.

............................

To be continued...

Thank for reading. This is my first story that I've write,so I have to apologize if I had some mistake. If you like the story, you can read my second story too. (It concerns to this story)
Thanks you guys ^^/