Fumble Your Heartt..!! Roc Royal love story

*THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO BEAR WITH ME ON ANY MISTAKES N CONFUSION*

ENJOYY

***************************************************************************************************************Hey my name is Tori Aexander.I am carmel, natural dark curly long hair,brown eyes dimples,and nice curves.I am an only child and I dnt have a dad .My mom supposely sed he's dead .I have 3 best frends name Layla,Triniti,and Janeisha and all of us is 19.I am the type that will ride and die well enough bout me lets get to the story.......................

TORI P.O.V

Triniti:Hurry yo ass up im ready to PART-TAEE.!!

Me:I'm coming damn!

Janeisha:Man I hope there are sum fine boys.

Layla:You know there always iji (10 minutes passed)

Janeisha: BITCH yhu look sexy

I came out the house wearing this.*It supposed to be on the side.*After we got in the car we drove to the club and got out.We went in and sat at the bar,when a group of boys came in i cant lie they were cute.One had two braids,one had a short curly hair,one had a afro,and the last one had the top of his hair dyed.

Layla:Ooh look Tori that boy staring you down.

I looked up and the one with the short curly hair came up to me with the sexiest smile.

Boy With Curls:would you like to dance ma?

Me:Uhm..uh.uh..I

O my what should i say.He is so fine,them big sexy lips just make me melt,why cant i talk.Talk gurl ,say yeah why ca-

Triniti:Hello Toriii..nvm whats your name boo?

Boy with curls:Chresanto or yhu can call me roc royal..(btw they are not famous)

Triniti:Yes she would love to dance..go on Tori.

Triniti pushed me forward and he pulled me on the dance floor.As we were on the dance floor i saw his friends grab my friend hands and dance.I was just standing there,i wanted to say something but still my mouth wouldnt move.Idk why im so shy.

Chresanto:Do you know how to dance?

Me: Y-yes do you?

Chresanto:Baby you looking at the worlds best.

He called his friend over and told the Dj to play ''All Around The World''.They started dancing and singing to it.They were pretty good to be honest.When we were done Janeisha told the Dj to play ''Pop That''.We got popped it so hard the boys couldnt keep they're mouths closed.We were done the boys invited us to a V.I.P table.

Chresanto:Damn ma I didnt kno you could get down like that.

Me:There's alot you dnt know about me.

The whole time we got to know each other and got drinks.When we were done everybody exchanged number and left.

************************************************************************************************************

Well here is the first chapter hope you enjoyed.!!!!!!!