Ch.13 fumblee

Ch.13

************************************************************************************************************

Tori P.O.V

So I followed the lady into the dark place and candles were lit around the place and there was  one table that had roses in the shape of a heart  and three candles in the middle of it,there was a letter.The lady told me to seat dow,so I did.As I was reaching for the letter,a spotlight shined on the stage.Dang I didnt even see that.But there was someone one stage but he had his back turned,he had little small curls,he had on a black and white suit,wit a microphone.Who tf was this guy and why am i here.He turned around and it was Chresanto!No I cant do this i was going to leave when he spoke.

Roc:Please dont leave.

Me:Why not?

Roc:Please,just sit back down and listen.

Me:Finee.

He put his microphone on the microphone pole, and beat started coming from the speakers beside him,mmh I  heard of that song but I jus cant put my finger,until he started singing ''Fumble" Trey Songz,

Roc:..oh.ohh...yea..We were so dumb in loove...Couldnt get enough..Noo.But I could have loved you so much betterr,and I cant believe you never walked ouuut..........(beat plays)And its not your fault (Beat plays).That I fumbled your heeeeart ,Should've let go of my past for youu ,you did everything I asked of you,drive across the country if I asked you to.But im just bad for youu,I fumbled your heeart,im bad news,yeah im just bad for you,bad newss,yeah i fumbled your heaart.Girl you used to feel so pound my heartt.I wish we could touch some mooore(its eating me alive),im sitting here working on this letterr(have put my feelings down),the first line I write i was wroooonnng.Soooo wrooong

Woah when he hit that note I tear came down from my cheek,idk why I quess because  could feel his pain through that note.He finished the song and and came to me.His voice was truelly amazing,he should do something with it.

Roc:I'm so sorry,I miss you,I cant even spend a day without thinking about you.Look you complete me,everything you do to me makes me feel like the happiest man alive.Your own beauty completes me too,yhur dimples,smile,eyes,hair,skin,EVERYTHING!Tori I really miss the fun times we ad together dont you miss too please Tori Alexander do you forgive me?

Me:Yes,YES!I miss you too very much..!

Roc:Then can I have a hug and kiss?

Me:Yes 

I gave him a kiss then I gave him a hug I was still in his arms, I just got comfortable honestly I really missed him.We sat down at the table and a person came and served us a meal.Me and Roc caught up on things that happend over the few weekss.He told me that he was seeing Trinti and I told him I was seeing Antonio so it was cool.After we ate we left the place and there was a limo outside we got in and drunk some drinks then we got to his house and we starting kiising then kissing led to the bedroom.

Roc:Your finna really feel how much I love you.

Me:Kay show me what you got daddy..!;-)

He started kissing my neck making hickeys,while slipping off my dress and jewelry.He kept kissing me,which made me moaan,im guessing it turned him on because he started taking off his and pants,then my bra and panties.He took his manhood  and slightly put it in,onnce again he was pumping slow.

Me:Come on oldmann,SPEED UPP!

Roc:Not until I hear my name.

He completely stopped,which mad me give in.

Me:Okaay..

He starting pumping turbo faastt.ooh my!

Me:C-CH-CHR-ES-A-AN-TOOOO!!!

Roc:There we goo.

He kept going that night we went like alot of rounds,and I was exhausted!I grabbed the cover from the ground and put above both of us,he wrapped his hand around my waist and we went to sleep with a smile on our facess..

**********************************************************************************************************

They had sex again!OH im telliiiiiin *mommma* haha just kidding I cant wait for more people to read my story so tell ya peeeps kay.?YEAAA 

BYEE