ch.9 Clubbin

ch.9                                                                   Next Day

***************************************************************************************************************

                                                                       Roc P.O.V

Man I really had a great time last night,I woke up with a smile showing my whites.I reached for my phone and I saw Triniti's name I just ignored it .I got another text  from princeton,he sed the boys were talkin about taking the girls out tonite.Yea boi maybe Tori will twerk on me again haha dnt judge me she be makin that ass CLAP! I really hope tonight it will jus be drama free,maybe it will be a special,guess we'll see.TURN UP!

                                                                             Later that day

                                                                                    Tori P.O.V

All the girls were getting ready at  my house,I just know we finna turn up lol.Tonight is goin to be the night i make Roc's jaw drop lower than the Titantic.I was wearing a blue dress,silver ankle heels,silver/blue earrings,blue bracelet,and ofcourse my clutch.I put my makeup on and my hair was natural curled and down.I went to the mirrow and my jaw dropped myself.

Me:Damn bitches I look good.

Layla:Its like that?

Me:Wat??

Janeisha:What about us?

Me:Aw yeah yall look good too..

Layla:Uh-huh ..makeup time!

                                                                                Roc P.O.V

We decided to surprise the girls with humerzine (Humer as a limo).We pulled up in Front in Tori's house.We got out ,and Ray knocked on the door.Layla came to the door,she looked beautiful ,I looked at Ray's face and it froze for a moment then he spoke.

Ray:DAMNNN! (Smokey voice)

Layla:You like wat you see?

Ray:Baby I dnt like,I love!

Layla:Ahha.Craxy.Come in.

She turned around,and Ray smacked her ass.Lol he cray.I looked around and Tori was no where to be found.

Me:Where is Tori?

Layla:She's upstairs getting ready.We'lln be ready in a bit.

Prod:ok

Me:Prod wheres yhur date?

Prod:She already there,her name is Jenae..She bad too.

Princeton:Yea we'll see bout that.

About what seemed like hours,they finally came downstairs.When I saw Tori it lookded like everything stopped and me and Tori were the only thing moving .I knew this was faith, I mean i jus tell we belonged together.Her hair was swaying side to side.Wow she looked good,the dress fitted in all the rite places.

Tori:Roc!CHRESANTO!

Me:Huh..oh..you l-l-look

Princeton:Look yhu got the boy studdering.

Tori:Ahha

Ray:Aye we already a lil bit late.Yall ready to bounce?

Me:Ye-yeah w-w-we ready

Janeisha:This is just too much..

                                                                            Tori P.O.V

I got Roc sprung,we walked outside we saw a humerzine that was black.We got in it and it had a flatscreen,chapayne,and light.We all sat down next to our men.I kinda felt bad for Prod because ne was alone,maybe he will find sumone at the club.

Janeisha:Wow

Tori:I know.

Layla:Damn!!

Prod:Told you this was a good idea.

Ray:Yeah but now imma broke ass nigga tht aint good.

Roc:Bra get over it

Ray:Nope i want my money back..

Princeton:Fine hop out and walk.

Ray:Wat.?huh wat were we talkin about?

Princeton:Thought so.

The driver pulled off and we tslked about random things.We got inside,we saw alot of people twerking,singing,and drunk.The boys pulled us to the dance floor.I started twerking on Roc to the song "trampoline booty" blastin out the speakers.By the look on his face it didnt look like he could handle it.After that song came off ''Grind on me" by Pretty RIcky came.

Dj:Iht finna get hot in here men yhu a honey and do wat yhu do.

As soon as he said that Roc started smiling and grabbed my handand started grindin on me.He picked me up and and laid me dwn and started moving his hips up and dwn on me.Whoa he was  making  horny ass hell.I couldnt lie he could grind, everybody had stopped and was lookin at us.It was a little awkward cuz i was looking dumb with him smiling all big and stuff.Finally the music ended and he pickied me up,everybody started clapping .

Me:Your good

Roc:Thxx bae yhu were too.

I walked over to the bar and sat dwn.I turned around and I saw Triniti tryin to dance on Roc with no ass wat the hell.I got up and marched over there.

***********************************************************************************************************

Yea forgot to upload ..