ch.5 dare

Ch.5

***************************************************************************************************************

                                                                                  Trinity P.O.V

YES!Finally i get to kiss his fine ass.I didnt like him at first because i really couldnt see his face good.Really i never have time to talk to him because all Tori does is talk to him.I guess Princeton doesnt know that Tori and Roc are going out but i do,i know everything.Kay heres my time to shine give him what he has been waiting for.I got up and kissed him on the lips then i bit his lip asking for entrance.Suprisely he let me in.I mean what can i say i have that affect on men.I can just say that i ''rocked'' his world.

Prod:Well ...uhm thats enough of that Tori its your turn.

                                                                                  Tori P.O.V

That bitchh how could she kiss him...ugh well maybe its not her fought becuz she doesnt know we are together but if she does another thing to Roc imma beat the shit out of her.He seemed to enjoy it which had made me really pissed off.She looked at me then started smiling what the fuck is wrong with her!Let me just calm down i already got mad at him today so imma just keep it cool.

Me:Yeah im ready.

Prod:I dare you to run around in your undies.

Me:Well okay its a dare.

I took my shirt and my pants off while i  was taking them off i felt Roc's eyes burn my body ,i smiled and ran around the house like i was craxy.It actually felt good releasing all the stress.When I got done i put back on my clothes back on and sat down.

Layla:Roc your turn..you have to go in the closet with Tori and kiss for 3 minutes.

Roc:Okay lets go.

I sat there idle staring at the ground.Why would I kiss him and that bitch just stuck her tongue down his throat.

Roc:Tori..

He grabbed my hand pulling me up towards the closet.

Roc:So we going to kiss or what

Me:No 

Roc:Come on we're acting like little kids.

Me:Ok yhu wanna kiss

I hurried and kissed him on the cheek making sure i didnt put any lipgloss on his cheek.

Me:There's your kiss.Happy im out.

I got out and sat down everybody just a smiling like we kissed.

Ray:That wasnt even 2 minutes.Yall not finished get ya ass back in there.

Me:No

Ray:Get ya two feet in get the stepping.

Layla:Ray just leave it alone 

Ray:Nope its a dare and s-

Layla:Kay yhu aint gonna get nun of this.

Ray:Okay.okay i quit

Layla:Thought so still luv you doe.

Janeisha:Kay Ray your turn.

Ray:I'm Not going if they didnt go i wont and Layla you not either so Princeton your turn.

Janeisha:Crybaby you dnt control her.

Layla:You can skip me gurl im fine.

Janeisha:Princeton i dare you to go in the bathroom with the lights and say Bluddy Mary three times.

Princeton:Uhuh im scared!

Janeisha:Look I will go with you.Why you gotta be so scary.

Princeton:Thanks bae.

Janeisha:Whatever

A few minutes later they both came out with different expressions.Princeton look like he was gonna pee on himself and Janeisha looked annoyed.

Janeisha:That wasnt even bad.

Ray:Did he do it?What happend?

Janeisha:I was in the middle of saying it,when Princeton got scared and started pulling my arm out the bathroom.I didnt even finish!

Me:Wow.

Princeton:Aye dnt judge me.

Roc:Yea yea this is boring so can we watch a movie?

Triniti:I agree (boo)

Prod:What are we gonna watch?

Layla:Haunted house

 I put the movie in then popped the popcorn and got on the couch.Roc grabbed me and put me on his chest.I didnt bother moving because I felt comfortable.We laughed off of the whole movie it was hilarious.After the movie everybody left except Roc what a surprise.

Roc:Tori talk to me yhu havent spoke to me since really Triniti kissed me.

Me:Right since Triniti kissed you!Do you know how mad i was to see you kiss Triniti.Did you ever think about how i felt when she was kissing you.No didnt think.You said nothing about us.

Roc:I forgot

Me:Yeah I know how you forgot because you were to busy enjoying the kiss!!!

Roc:I thought they knew!

Me:Well you thought wrong jus-jus GET OUT!

Roc:Man I dnt have time for this.

Me:THEN GET OUT!

Roc:Dueces.

Ugh why did I just do that...

************************************************************************************************************

Woah this is just too much lol keep reading and stay spiffy ;-)