Ch.14 icecreammm

Ch.14

*******************************************************************************************************

Triniti P.O.V

I cant believe he went back with that BITCH!What about what we had!I mean did he even care?Fine he wants to play games.Okay, I picked up the phone and called Maury.I already knew I was pregnant but I know it isnt Roc but they dnt know that,no im not a hoe I just have alot of boyfriends.So he better get ready because Chresanto you are the father hehe.

Roc P.O.V

I was stareing at Tori she was so beautiful,I wis-I was interrupted my phone,I grabbed it and ran downstairs i didnt want to wake up Tori,i sat down then answered it.

(Phone convo)

Triniti:Hey boo

Me:I told you not to call me that what do you want.?

Triniti:Hmm fiesty,mommy likes.

Me:Why are you calling me????!!!

Triniti:Cuz boo,you have a paternity test tomorrow..

Me:For what!?I dnt have a mf baby by you!!!

Triniti:We'll see bout that .Just be at the Maury show toodles,babydaddy.!hehe.

Me:MAN FUCK THAT SHIT I AINT GOIN NO WHERE YHU GOT ME FUCKED I DNT HAVE A BABY BYE YHU STUPID,SLOW ASS GURL!

(End of convo)

I was so loud that I guess I woke up Tori becuse when I turned around she looked at me groggly.

Tori:Babe whats all, the noise for?

Me:Oh im sorry but Triniti talkin bout I got to go on Maury show !!

Tori;Calm down I think thats good.

Me;What,so your not mad?

Tori:No,look so we already know the baby is not yours,but the world dont know that and when they hear you not the father everyone watching national t.v. is gonna know that she is a hoe,see.

Me:Oh good plan,I like it.

Tori:Plus im going to be right beside you the whole time.

Me:See this why I love yo so much.

We kissed for a minute,then she started cooking breakfast which i helped by cooking my famous eggs.Then when we got done we took a shower then went to the mall.

Tori P.O.V

We went to almost every store in the mall lookin for a job and filling out applications,7hrs later we stopped to get something to eat and then we went to get the icecream shop.While we were in line we talked about random things.Then this couple started to argue, they were probably in their late 30's.

Woman:Richard I told you what i wanted!If you werent busy looking at these girls asses,maybe you would have heard me!

Richard:Honey,I'm sorry im just tired.

Woman:Tired!?We didnt have sex last night!Maybe we could have but yo little baby dick ass didnt want too!? So why you tired?

I tried to hold it in but it was to funny,so i started laughing and so did Roc.

Woman:What the hell yall laughing at?Bein nosey and shit?

Richard:Uh, they're just kids babe ,they cool.Just leave them alone.

Woman:Whoo told yo ass to TALK?!See thats what wrong with you,you dont know how to mind your damn bussiness.Shitt gonna tell me what to do no I tell you what to do now buy my damn icecream before i embarass yo ass!!!

Richard:Ughh..

Woman:Huh did I hear some bitch ass Richard?

Richard:YEA YOU DID HEARD SOME, LOOK BITCH!IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT ALWAYS WORRYING ABOUT ME!SHUT THAT SHIT UP I BE DAMNED IF IMMA PUT UP WITH THAT SHIT AGAIN!YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE WITH YO NAPPY HEADED ASS!BYE YOUR OWN DAMN ICECREAM! BITCHH!!!

Woman:Woah,i ne-

Richard;NO SAVE IT FOR THE NEXT NIGGA THAT CARE,BECAUSE I DNT!PEACE!

When he went out she followed lol smh.Hoess.I we went up to the thing and got our icecream and sat down ,it was silent until we saw her again still calling his name.We looked at eachother and started laughing!

Me:Promise me when we get older to never argue over icecream?

Roc:Lol ,ok I promise.

We finished up and and he dropped me off, and I saw my moms car in the driveway!I ran to the to the house and busted in.

Me:MOMMY!!!

Mom:Hey baby.

We shared our daughter and moment,she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug,then i let go.

Me:Soo mom how was it?

Mom:It was good,but it would have been even better if you called me once and a while.

Me:I know,im sorry.

Mom:So what have you been doin,n where you just come from?

Me:Oh nothing just chilling with my buddies a hehe hahah hoho

Mom:Torii

Me:Huh..

Mom:Truth

Me:Well I have a boyfriend..thts who I chilling with

Mom:Really,tell me all about ..is he cute,funny,tell mee!

Me:Lol mom you act like a kid sometimes..But he's funny,sweet,cute,he can sing and etc.

Mom:Ooo when can I meet this guy ?

Me:Uhh,neverr...bye mom.

Mom:Wait i can be hip..like yo wats up yo n yo y'knooo

Me:Uhh,mom if you never say that again then maybe you can meet him,deal lol.?

Mom;Okay deaal.

I grabbed a fruit snack and went upstairs,and took a shower then brushed my teeth.I got in bed and turned the T.V on and watched labrats and ate my fruit snack until I fell asleep.Zzzzz

************************************************************************************************************

So get ready for the Maury showww stay tunedd ayayay,g'niteee sweet dreams..

Stay spiffy