Ch.10 FIGHT

Ch.10                                                            

***************************************************************************************************************

                                                                  Tori P.O.V

Me:Uh excuse me bitch!

I bumped her over and she looked at me and gave me the stank face.ugh wth.By then the crew came over there.

Triniti:Wat do yhu want hoe?

Me:A hoe?

Triniti:Uh yeah did i stutter?

Me:Bitch you the hoe,you suck dick to get attention.Yhu all up on MY man and yhu callin me a hoe?Yhu need a man.

Triniti:I do have a man and his name is Chresantooo.

Roc:I dont like you!I have have one girl and her name is Tori Alexander.

Triniti:Wat about us Roc.

Roc:There was never an us Triniti.

Prod:Get a life.

Triniti:You jus mad because i dnt like you.

Prod:I have a-

Me:No Prod I got this.Triniti your goin to regret that you ever came here,im really tired of your shit.Layla,Janeisha,hold my things!

I took off my jewerly and my shoes and handed them to them.

Ray:Bout time I see some action.I've beem waiting fa this!FIGHT FIGHT!

When he said that i grabbed her hair and swung her to the ground .I got on top off her and started punching her face till i saw blud.She startin scratching and slapped me on the cheek and called me  a bitch.Now she got me fucked up,i got up and stonmped on her stomach then i grabbed her shirt and started punching her again.Then i felt arms wrap around my waist,gettin me off of her.

Me:I'm not done let go of me!!

Roc:Tori you already beat her,are you trying to beat her to death?

Me:Yess now let.me.GOOO!

Ray:Nooo let them fight iht was gettin good!

                                                             Roc P.O.V

Not to be mean or anything but Triniti face was FUCKED up!My baby took care if that,I carried Tori to a seat and massaged her shoulders.She was red as an apple.

Tori:Thankyou baby.

Me:You welcome,are you relaxed.

Tori:Yes but i would be even relaxed if we dance.

Me:Leggo then.

Me and Tori got up and we rocked side to side to''Ready for love'" her arms were around my neck and my hands were placed on her hips.I couldnt believe i found my true love i want me n Tori have to get married and have kids.I know you think im goin to far but you just dont understand how much i love her.

Tori:Roccc,Chresaantoo chresantoo.!

Me:Uh huh.

Tori:Bae what are you looking aht.?

Me:Oh im Tori just looking at our future.

Tori:Is that a bad thing or good.

Me:Good I just love you much that i cant to start a family.

Tori:Aww,I love you to dont i believe when we get situated we will make one.

Me:Okay.

After we danced a few other then we gathered everybody and headed back to the limo.

                                                           Tori P.O.V

Princeton:Well tonite was...uhm crazy.

Everybody started looking at me.

Me:waaat..she started iht

Janiesha:Uhum

Roc:Aye dnt pick on my baby and least she won,give her ha creds.

Everybody:YEA

Once we were everybody was drunk and too tired to go home so they spend the night at my house.We were all sitting on the couch joking and telling it was a good nite...

************************************************************************************************************

yeah hope yhu liked[SHORT]