Ch.11 SHONEYS

ch.11

*************************************************************************************************************

                                            Tori P.O.V.

We decided to play a game called hide and go kiss it.!(I making the rules up not a real game ofcourse plus im addding a new character,her name is Jenae she's Prod chick.)The game is the girls and boys see how well they know they're mates face in the dark, when they find then they give them a kiss.Whoever finds they're mate first wins.We turned off every single light closed the windows so iht was pitch DARK.Us girls hid first and the game begun.

Layla:Snuggle bunny come get me.

Ray:Bae where you at?

Layla:If you find me,you can get itt.

Ray:Oh HELL yeah baby im cominnnng!!

Prod:Come to daddy.

Jenae:I'll come when you find me..;-O

Prince:Nieshaa

Oh i hope he dnt think im Niesha but iht was so funny because he started making kissing noises and i started laughing.I felt a someones lips and alot of hair on my fore head.Damn Prince just kissed me.

Me:(whispers) Prince noo

Prince:Oh shit!

Prod:I FOUND HER!I WON!(Turns on light)

Ray:Nooooo! Nope he cheated!

Layla:Ray keep calm we have more chances.

Roc:Tori where were you?

Tori:Uhm..I..was right here..yea i was right he-here.

Man i'm so scared like i dnt know if i should keep this between us or tell Roc.I mean it would ruin the night so i will tell him when the time is right.

Neisha:So we going again or wat?

Ray:Hell yeah and Layla you better find me..

Layla:Yea i'll try.

                                Roc P.O.V

Tori has been acting weird or some.I dnt know wassup with her,but i quess nothing wrong because she would tell me.They cut the light off and we hid.After about one minute i heard screaming.

Ray:YEA FOUND HER...uhm i meant she found me!

Layla:No I-

Ray:Shhhh

Me:I quess thats game.

Tori:Yea

Ray:Well me and Layla got some business to take care of so stay trendy.!

Jenae:Smh yall some freaks.

Prod:Not as freaky as we finna get yall stay a moonwalker.

Niesha:Woah there.

Me:I quess everybody is bein freaks tonite.Just remember wrap it up and stay spiffy.

I took Tori hand and led her upstairs to her room.

Me:Are you ready for Roczilla?Again?

Roc:You kno,I am.(sly smile)

                                   Ray P.O.V

I've been waiting a long time to hit this.Hope she ready.

Me:Baby come oon.You have me waiting about 10minutes now.!