ch.4 drama lama

ch.4

***************************************************************************************************************

                                                                             Roc P.O.V

Me:What are you doing here?

Resha:What you mean?I came to see you boo.

Me:How did you even find me?

Resha:Followed your car....Hmm i see that this is the bitch that you was talkin bout .Who are you his hoe?

Tori:Trick ,what you mean who am i .I am the bitch thats gonna beat yo ass if yhu dnt leave us alone.

Resha:Oh im so scared.

Me:Resha what do yhu not understand.I dnt want to be with you anymore.!

Resha:You wasnt saying that when i was giving you head this morning.Basically yhu were moanin my name.

I looked at Tori face she looked disgusted at me.Why did she just have to ruin things.Tori couldnt hold the strongness any longer because tears fell from her eye.

Tori:What is she talking about CHRESANTO.!How could you do this to me.

Reaha:He did it to us all

Me:Shutup Resha.!Tori Im sor-

Tori:No just leave me alone I dnt want to hear it!

She ran out the store ,I was going to chase her but Resha held me back.

Me:BITCH let my hand GO.!

She let go and I sprinted after Tori.She kept running until she got outside the mall.I guessing she got tired because she sat on a bench. I ran to her and sat down beside her.

Me:Tori im so sorry i didnt mean to hurt you.

Tori:Why would you get with me knowing you had a girlfriend.?

Roc:Because I was going to break up with her for you.

Tori:Roc you could have just broke up with her first before you asked me out.

Roc:Oh i didnt think of it that way.I'm sorry.

Tori:How do i know that you wont do it again.I dnt want my heart broken again i been through to  much things .

I got on my knees and put my hands in her lap.

Roc:I know but im gonna be there to fix anything wrong.I will never hurt you again ,im on my knees please forgive me...

Tori:Alright i forgive you.

Roc:YESSS!!!

I got up and grabbed her face pushing my lips against her strawberry flavored lips.

                                                                                              Tori P.O.V

That kiss was amazing although he took most of my lipgloss off.I'm really glad i gave him another chance he deserved it.We walked back in the mall at the foodcourt to see Rayray and Layla eating tacos.They both love tacos wow they're meant for eachother.

Layla:Where have you guys been?

Ray:Probably getting freaky somewhere..hehe

Layla:RAY!

Ray:What you know they was.

Me:Naw just been talking bout things.

Roc:Where our food at?

Ray:Your moms.Now get away from food so we can eat.

Me:Bae we can get some over there at subway come on.

Roc grabbed one of Rayray's tacos and took a bite out of it then put it back.

Ray:BITCH

Roc:HAAHA

Roc sticked up his middle finger and walked away.

Ray:Fuck you to then

Layla:Yal too crazy.lol

 We ate we walked around somemore until we got tired then they drove me to my house and chilled.Since it was already late Rayray and Layla decided to have a movie nite and call the others.Once everybody got there,we played dare.We all in a circle ,i was beside Roc,Roc was beside Ray,Ray was beside Layla,Layla beside Janeisha,Janiesha was beside Princeton,Princeton was beside Prod,Prod was beside Triniti,Triniti was beside Tori.

Princeton:I dare Triniti to kiss...ROC.

Me:Wait wat?

************************************************************************************************************* Please vote love you guys......<3