Ch.12 Get ready

Ch.12

***************************************************************************************************************

                                 4 weeks Roc P.O.V

Nobody has talked to me but Prince,he finally got to tell me what happend ,and that was the only thing i heard from the guys.I feel so stupid if only i would have listened instead of yelling at her like that.Over the past weeks I have been seeing Triniti again but it was only to get my mind off of Tori.It still doesnt work I cant stop thinkin about Tori,she's always on my mind! I have been trying to call Tori but she doesnt answer,today i feel a little lucky so i called her and she answer!

                (phone convo)

Tori:Chresanto seriously what do you want?

Me:Tori im r-

Tori:Chresanto just leave me alone!That was the past im trying to consentrate on the future.You'll never understand.(background voice:bae who is that)

Me:WHO YOU GOT OVER THERE?!

Tori:Dnt raise your voice at me and stop worrying about me,remember we broke up.

Me:You know I didnt mean what I said.

Tori:I dont have time goodnye Roc.

              (End Convo)

She must be serious because she never uses my real name unless its imporatnt or sum.Uhm I wonder who was in the background.

                  Tori P.O.V

I still miss being with Roc,but he really pissed me off.I'm with Antonio now, I like Antonio but I dont love honestly the only reason i'm with him is to make him jealous.Its just so he will relize that he has lost me forreal.

Me:It was nobody.

Antonio:Love you.

Me:Ha ha I love you to.*fake smiles*

                  Triniti P.O.V

Roc is finally mine yess I finally beat that bitch at something.He fell right into my plan thanks to my lil step-sister,Jenae.Haha he's so clueless,even if he tries to go leave me for that Bitch,I got something planned fa that ass! 

              Roc P.O.V

Today is the day I'm going to try and get Tori back in my life.Tonight im going to pour my heart to her.I tried to call Prodigy but he didnt answer and then I called Layla and thank god she answered but rudelly.

         (Phone convo)

Layla:Ugh Wat?

Me:No Hello Roc

Layla:No now get to the point before I hang up.

Me:Okay just dont hang up.I need you to do me a favor plzzzz.

Layla:Why you need my help.You broke my bestfriend heart.

Me:I need you to get Tori-

Layla:Hold up wait a minute,you not finna crush her heart again.!

Me:No no im not,  can you just get her to this place in five hours on Love St. its going to be on the right.

Layla:Ok fine

Me:Make sure she wears something nice and dnt tell her where your taking her.

Layla:Ok ok I think I got this bye

            (End Convo)

Later that day Tori P.O.V

Me:Laylaa why am I getting dressed.

Layla:Because I have a suprise for you.Trust you will love it.

Me:Fine.

Antonio left earlier  I told him I couldnt do it anymore because it felt to weird knowing he was my bestfriend, he took it well so we just friends.I got up and got and the shower,then brushed my teeth while i was brushing I was thinking like where are we going but I dnt care as long as she getting me out this boring house cant wait till my mom comes.*On the side* I slipped on my dress and put on my jewerly,then I put my  hair in a cute bun then flat ironed my bangs,then my shoes.I walked downstairs and saw Layla in the kitchen eatin a taco.

Me:Soo what you think?

Layla:Aww,you is too cute he- i mean everybody going to be staring at you.

Me:So its not to much for where we going?

Layla:Your good,ready?

Me:Yea

I grabbed my clutch and put my phone in it then i locked the door and got in the car.

Me:So where are we going anyway?

LayLa:Aint telling..

We kept trying until we reached a dark building.

Me:Uhm this is my surprise.?

Layla:No go in silly.

Tori:No im scared its to dark come with me.

Lady:Mam are you Ms.Tori?

Tori:Uh ....yes

Lady:Come right this way.

I didnt know to be scared or not but i got out the car.

Layla:Have fun punk,bye

Me:Noo,If im not out in 10 minutes call the po po..

Layla:Lol bye gurl..

Oh no what did she set me up tooo.!

************************************************************************************************************

Well the datee the datee cant wait to see what happen to Tori on her suprise date..!