ch.7 trust and believe

CH.7

*************************************************************************************************************** 

                                                                                      Roc P.O.V

Since Tori wants to cheat then imma cheat and we can call it even.I called Triniti and she sed i could go over her house.I drove to her house andknocked on her door,finally she answered.

Triniti:I knew you couldnt resist.

Me:Yeah.rite (Sarcatilty)

I went to her room and sat on her bed while she went to the bathroom and 2 miutes later she came with red laugerae with rred bottom heels.She looked pretty good.You know we got busy ,wow she was pretty flexible.After that I left her house and went to get something to eat. I pulled at Chick-fil-a  and ordered my food, i looked at my reciept and it added a addition charge of 2 cents.Hell naw it aint finna go down like that.I dnt know if i'm going craxy or what, but i know im finna get my got damn money back.

Me:Aye excuse me but imma need my money back!

Worker:Lower your voice and what are you talking about ?

Me:I'm talking about this additional charge of 2 cents bitch what else!!

Worker:Thats the tax sir and its only 2 cents.

Me:I dnt care if its one cent i want it bac!!You either gonna give it to me or imma get it myself.

Worker:What the hell no! Security!!

Me:It aint no security here.

Just when i sed that two big fat guys came out of nowhere and threw me out.Really security in Chick-fil-a .I finally got loose from them and walked to my car and got in.I didnt even get my money back,well they need it anyway old dusty ass place.Maybe I just need to calm down and try to get my baby back.Cuz i havent been doing the right things lately.

                                                                                    Tori P.O.V

Since i was bored and Roc still playing games,i got on Facebook.As I was scrolling down newsfeed I saw Triniti post :

Had fun with the hubby ;-0- chresanto august

Wow how could she do this I already cleared up that we go together to everybody so what the hell is this?I cant beleive he avoiding me because of this trick i thought she was my friend.Fake bithes these days.I looked up his contact and sent him a message.

                                                                                 Roc P.O.V

I was still sitting in the car when Tori sent me another message she already sent me like 10 messeges what is this one about.I clicked on it and it played a song

When we were together I held you down,I gave you all of me but look at me now.Thinking of all your excuses but they dnt add up.Now it's so easy to see you dont deserve my love.You pushed me far you brought me to this ,you had my heart,but then you blew it.I'm so over you go get who do you think that you are.Trust and believe that your gonna need me .Trust and believe that she'll never be mee.You look so foolish with my bestfriend she aint better then you,She a three ,im a tenn,so dont be calling my phone and you dont have nothing i wantt.......

When I listened to that part I felt bad because it was true ,but it not right because she cheated on me too.So I texted her.

                                                                  text convo

Spiffytho:You cant send me this shit and you cheated too.

Mrs._cutie:What!I never cheated on you!!

Spiffytho:I came over there earlier to apoligize when i saw a boy come out your hous with his pants unbuckled.

Mrs._cutie:That was my friend.He only came over to check on me.We didnt have sex.

Spiffytho:How would I know that?

Mrs._cutie:Because I would never do that ,i love you too much to hurt you.Hey you cheated on me with my ex bestfriend.

Spiffytho:Your right I should have trusted you .The only reason I cheated becuz I thought you cheated.I'm really sorry. and be ready im finna cum get you.

Mrs._cutie:Fine.Okay.Whatever.

                                                                       end of convo

                                                                   Tori P.O.V

I got in the shower and go out and put on a bandeau top with a hi-lo skirt and some sandals.I heard his horn blow , I grabbed my iphone and a jacket incase it got cold .I locked the door and got in his camero and he drove off.When we got there it was so nice,we were at Six Flags.He gave me a wristband and we were offf.

************************************************************************************************************

Guess they got back together and they arent in texas I just like Six flags soo yea