Antonio ch.6

CH.6                                         

***************************************************************************************************************

                                                                                 Tori P.O.V

I woke up to tissue all ver my bed.Ugh why did i do that to Roc ,I wonder if we're still together.I got up and took a shower then let my hair down.I grabbed my phone..still no messages or calls from him.Hmm i just need to get my mind off of him right now,I know what I can do i can call my best friend from kid years,Antonio.

Me:Hey 

Antonio:Hey havent heard from you in a while.

Me:I know .How have youb been?

Antonio:Good.What about you?

Me:Nun just got alot on my ming right now.

Antonio:Oh whats wrong?

Me:Well....

Antonio:Want me to come over and talk about it?

Me:Yeah you can

Antonio:You still live in the same area?

Me:Yeah,my address is 143 Hollywood Dr.

Antonio:Ok

                                                                                        20 minutes later

I was in the middle of eating a bagel when i heard a knock at the door.I got down from the island and went and opened it.

Me:Hey

Antonio:Can I come in?

Me:Oh,mybad yeah come on in.

Antonio came inside and i couldnt lie he got muscular and cuter.

Me:Soo how has life been?

Antonio:Good I guess.You know working hard getting that paper and working out,goin to strip clubs,and sexin.

Me: Wow ok tmi (To Much Information)

Antonio:I'm just playin but how life for you?

Me:I got a boyfriend,but he's been messing up or making the wrong decisions lately.

Antonio:Really, when did you meet him?

Me:A few days ago..

Antonio:Want me to beat him up for you?You know if you have any problems you can always talk to me.

I really love how he understands me ,i wish Roc can do that.Antonio was always like a big brother to me .As we were kids ,boys would always mess with me and he would sometime beat them up.Crazy right,he was just that person.

Me:Noo and I know.

Antonio:Where's your mom?

Me:On a vacation.

Antonio:Oh....

Tori:I am so stressed,like i wanna be with him so bad but he acts like he doesnt want to be in a relationship.

Antonio:Let me help you out.

At first he was rubbing my shoulders and I enjoyed that but then he was goiong to far.He started kissing my neck rubbing my lower back I was trying think if it was right .I then thought of how Roc would fill but then he was unzipping his pants ,I had to do something.

Me:Stop please

Antonio:Just relax

Me:Leave I cant do this!!!

                                                                             Roc P.O.V

I  felt bad that i didn't speak up.I havent talked to her all day tbh i miss her.I think I should go over ther,i got in my car and drove to her house.I sitting there in car wondering of what I should say when somebody came out the door.

                                                                             Tori P.O.V

I had to put him out, he was going way to far.I grabbed him by his shirt and opend my door throwing him out.

                                                                              Roc P.O.V

Why was she cheating on me with this ugly ass dude.I put my car into drive and sped off really heart broken broken and confused.

                                                                         Tori P.O.V

After he left I decided to be the bigger the bigger person and call Roc.I called Roc like 4 times but they all went to voicemail.I sent him 10 messages but no reply.

hey..

hello...

stop playing

text me back i need to speak to you

are you still mad?

bae i need you....

wyd..

Is somebody on your phone?

CHRESANTOOOOOO!!!

Fine act like that

It was now 8:27 pm and Roc still havent called or texted back.Wow he's really not even talking to me .What did I seriously dooooo...?

************************************************************************************************************

Roc not textin back wondering what is he doing?hmmm

voteee!READ!