ch.8 SIX FLAGS

CH.8 

***************************************************************************************************************

                                                                          Tori P.O.V

We had alot of fun at ,he has been buyinging me things and treating me like very well.We are about to get on the Texas Giant,I am so scared.When we were going up Roc looked me with a smile.Weird.I didnt know what was going to happen but i knew i wasnt going to like it.As we were on the peak,the kart  thing was going really slow.

Roc:Are you scared bae?

Me:Yes

Roc:Dont worry i'll hold you.

I nodded, then the kart got from over the peak and started going really fast.he wrapped his hands around me and i felt safe and scared at  the same time.As  we were going through the cave,he kissed me with his juicy lips.We were interrupted by someone in the back of us ,it was a worker.Where did she come from?I thought it was only us here?

Worker:Awww I just wanna cry.Yall are the cutest couple.

Me:Uhm thanks,i guess.

Worker:Well dnt mind me carry on.

Me:Ok

Roc turned to me and we stared laughing.After that we went on other rides,then he drove me home.In the car he help my hand all the way to my house.Once we got there we got out and walked to the front door.

Me:I really had fun tonite.Thxx for taking me out.

Roc:No problem i had fun too.Tonite you made me realize that I cant live without you.From the first time I had laid eyes on you and the first time you danced for me.I love you and this time i really mean it.

Me:I love you too and i did not dance for you.Well i kinda did.

Roc:Yeah....So I see ya later

Me:Yea 

He gave me a kiss on the lips and go in the car and drove off.Haha he is a mess.I walked in the house and went to my room .Roc just made my day ughh i miss him already imma  text him.

                                                                                (text convo)

Mrs_cutie_:Hey

Spiffytho:Hey beautiful

Mrs_cutie:Lol i miss you already -_-

Spiffytho:Bae i kno what you missing...this dxxx!!

Mrs_cutie:No i do not

Spiffytho:You was like ''ROOOCCC''

Mrs_cutie:Haha maybe i was faking..

Spiffytho:You kidding me right?

Mrs_cutie:Nope!

Spiffytho:...........

Mrs_cutie:I was just playing babe you know i love you <3 <3

Spiffytho:Wateva

Mrs_cutie:Well have to take a shower so G'nite bae

Spiffytho_:Goodnite <3

************************************************************************************************************

YEP THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER.!!!!!