Ch.15 Chaos

Ch.15

******************************

Triniti P.O.V

I got in my car and went inside and walked down to Maurys room what I was about to do was nasty but Roc should have listened to me.I walked straight into his room.

Maury:Mam your not supposed to be in here.

Me:And why not.?

Maury:This is my private room,your going to have leave before I call security.

Me:I don't think that should be necessary..

Maury:And why not.?

Me:Because Mr.Maury I need a favor from yhu.

Maury:Mam, we can talk about this later on but I have to go n so do you.

Me:Noo,I need you to lie on the test for me and act like the baby is Chresantos.

Maury:Waaat.!You know that will make me lose my JOB!Get out!

Me:Wat if I do something in return..?mhhmm..

I went and locked the door,then I sat him down in a chair.I opened his legs which he didn't want to,I unzipped his pants.

Maury: Yhu can't-mmh Yess..

I had his manhood in my mouth licking and sucking with his pleasure.He started pushing my head up and down,I knew I could get what I want..haha after about 15 minutes I pulled my pants down and sat on top of his manhood and started riding him.He smiled and started moaning.

Me:I knew you would like this good good.

Maury:Mhhmm

He grabbed my boobs and started harassing them and licking them making me moan louder.He then picked me off of him and bend me over and stuck his manhood inside me wow old men are started to turn me on now.

Me:Ohhh your a lil freaaak!Me likeeeyy..Yess Yess ohhhhh Goo faster.!!!

Maury:My pleasure honey.

Roc P.O.V

Man I don't feel like going to this stupid ass shit.I know Damn well that ain't my baby.Why do Triniti have to be such a Bitch and why did I keep fucking with her Smh.I really just ready to get this over with and hope nothing bad happens.But if Tori and Triniti fight again.!.Round twooo!

Tori P.O.V

Me and Roc in the car,we pulled up to the Maury Place.It actually Pretty big on the Outside.We got out the car, but before I took another step I prayed that snobby thing don't do anything tricky as usual and for her not to say a word,sentence,number,breathe,NO NOTHING,zippo to me.!If she do let's just say I'm goin to jail.After I was done,I looked over my shoulder to see Roc with a sad face.I stopped walking and so did he,I faced him.

Me:Roc are you okay

Roc:Me?Pssh yes cooler than an icecube.

Me:Roc your lien.

Roc:Dang how you know.?

Me:Yhu make the lamest jokes plus yhur big juicy lips start to tremble a bit..come on tell me the truth.

Roc:Tori I'm fine just a bit worried that's it.

Tori:You say the baby is not yours so why yhu so worried.Trust me yhu will be fine.

I was a little worried to but I didn't want to let him know that,so we hugged and we had our moment of kissing,then we started back walking to the door.