Go Fish

Chapter 5

Some fish are known for grabbing their pray and pulling them all the way into the deepest depths of the ocean. They keep a tight hold as the small innocent pray flails around trying to grasp for air or freedom. Sometimes both. They keep squirming until the water pressure becomes to much to bar and eventually kills them. This allows for a easy, no effort, kill for the predator. However any type of disturbance between the predator and its next meal immediately catches the attention of the killer and the pray is saved. At least, that is what our private zoologist told us as we entered the fish aquarium.

"Can you believe it?" Cris was walking fairly close to Niall although all of her attention was now focused on the individual neon colored fish that swam all around us.

"Can I believe what?" Was she talking about the fact that One Direction was walking behind us? Or the fact that we had a private tour of London's great zoo? Or maybe that fact that Niall Horan has a huge crush on her... But I don't think she noticed.

"We are surrounded by so many tropical fish they are absolutely gorgeous." She was in awe of everything around her.

"Your mom ever tell you not to talk about people behind their back?" Harry said Turing around to face is approximately 6 feet away.

"What?" Cris had absolutely no I des what was going on and that is probably the only thing a don't like about her: I have to explain common jokes.

"You said they are gorgeous. Talking about the fish .... Harry implied that you were talking about him...." I await the look on her face of 'ah-ha!' when she would finally get it.

"Ohhhhh! Now I understand." She was blushing a lot. I mean he didn't seem stupid but I know that is how she felt. "You are gorgeous Harry." She laughed at the last part. Even though, I think, I was the only one who wasn't looking at Cris. I was looking at Niall. And when Cris mentioned that Harry was gorgeous, Niall's eyes immediately turned to sadness. There was nothin I could do, he was falling hard and there was no safety net to catch him.

"Thank you!" Harry said with a smug smile. All seven of us were heading towards the gate when an ice cold breeze immediately caught hold of me.

"Dammit!" I muttered under m breath.

"What is it?" Harry asked. It seemed like he was being forced to ask that and that no matter what I said, he wouldn't care.

"I left my jacket in the car and I knew it was supposed to get chilly." I held my arms to my chest and tried to jot seem like a frozen popsicle.

"Here." Harry wrapped his leather jacket around me and reviled his tank top to the ice cold late fall air.

"Oh. No I can't. Plus you're probably colder than I am." I handed him back his jacket but, he wouldn't take it.

"Trust me I'm warm." He put his hand on my arm proving that he wasn't cold. "Your ice and you need to be warm." I guess this mysterious man didn't have such a way with words but, nevertheless the act was still very, very charming.

"Thank you again." I said. In the faint distance I heard Cris screaming my name telling me it was time to go. I hopped into the car that Cris was driving and waved good bye to the boys. However, I couldn't have left without exchanging numbers with everyone so we could definitely keep in touch.

"Whose jacket is that?" Cris asked.

I didn't know what to say or respond. I didn't want to say Harry because, well he's Harry; a complete jerk and waste of my time.

"It's just a friends." That was a lie. The first lie I have ever told to my new bestie. Hopefully, the last. But this still will never make up for the time Cris continuously lied to me.

______________________________

A/N

What did Cris lie about? I don't know! Perhaps you have to continue to read and vote and comment on this fan fiction. It really means a lot that this is happening