Who can I trust?

Chapter 11

(Niall's pov)

I stormed out of the living room where Harry and I had our last falling out. I knew he would win. He always did. Somehow, I would gain feeling for and from a girl then Harry would swoop in and take her away. Not long after, leaving her heartbroken. This was classic Harry.

I mean, why does he want to be with Cass anyway. Well, I know why... but he's with Crystal. Well, not officially... but they do have a thing. Well, not really a thing thing... but IT'S A THING! I walked up into my room and plopped down onto my bed. I starred at the ceiling for what seemed like ages, and when I turned to look at the clock it was only 12:00 am. I wasn't thinking about anything or anyone which was different. My mind was blank, clear, refreshed.

While in lack of thought this made me realize that I need to set my boundaries. I needed to prove to Harry that Ciall {pronounced like Kyle; sorry!} was a relationship and will be a relationship. But we're we a thing? I asked her on a date...... Not out.... Geesh I know girls have it hard with the whole emotional about any and everything part but, god! being a guys is hard too!

(Crystal's pov)

Cass went in a date with Niall. I am so happy for her! I mean she deserves to be happy with anyone she wants. Niall and her are absolutely adorable together too. He's nice and kid and respectful and charming and god! they wrong together! I don't think any other couple in the world would ever come close to topping Nassidy.

I couldn't just keep this news to myself and I obviously didn't want to tell someone who already knew, i.e. Niall so I dialed a different directioner's number. Louis.

**ring ring ring**

"Hello?" Louis sounded sleepy. Well it was about midnight.

"Hiya Lou!" I think I am way too overly excited for this time and hour!

"Crystal? Hey. Why are you calling me?" He asked. Understandable question.

"Niall went on a date!" Breaking news. Geesh I love spreading the news!

"WHAT?! With who?! how do you know?" He suddenly woke up and sounded like he has been fully alert for the past couple of hours.

"He went on a date with Cassidy! I know perf!" I was literally smiling through the telephone. I was so happy for them.

"Wow! Did he ask her out?"

"Not out as in 'be my girlfriend' just on a date."

*silence*

"Louis? Are ya still there?" I asked. I could have sworn that the line went dead.

"He never does that?" Was all the came out of Louis mouth.

"He never does what?" Why was Louis being so vague?

"He never goes on dates or out with anyone he doesn't already really know as feel comfortable with. He must really like her." Louis lost all foolishness in his voice the phone was now pure seriousness and serious matter.

"I sure hope he does, because she's like my little sister and baby girl. If he lets anything bad happen to her..... mama bear is a comin' out." I think those terms are pretty cut and dry.

"I'll be sure to tell him. By the way, how's Harry?"

"Hot as ever!" Omg I can't believe I just said that!!!! "I mean what? Oh gosh!"

"Heard that. But don't worry, I won't tell him." Louis and I have become closer, I felt like I could tell him anything, but I haven't known him long enough to completely trust him.

"Thanks. Do you think he likes me?" Well, I had to ask.

*silence*

"Lou? Aw! He doesn't. I don't know why I asked anyway. I knew it geesh." Why and how could I have been so stupid?!

"I didn't say he didn't like you. I mean, I don't think he likes you like that. Ya know. But you're a great girl and he is bound to like you when he gets to know you better." Louis tried to comfort the blow but, it didn't work. "Hey, why don't you come over to our place this afternoon?"

"Lou it's midnight." Did he not realize what time it was?

"I know I mean later tomorrow...er... today." He said.

"Ok. I'll tell Cass. Her and Niall can get ya know 'closer'." They were a cute couple.

"Closer in every way." He was so perverted.

"Bye Lou!" I him up without hearing his goodbyes. I was so excited in a couple of hours, I would see Harry. Harry.

"CASS! WE ARE GOING OVER THE BOY'S FLAT THIS AFTERNOON." I screamed down the hall towards her room.

"Ooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaayyyy!" Se groggily screamed back.

-Author's Note

I can't believe in 10 day I gained 1.1k reads! Love all of you guys! Keep reading voting and comment me! Follow too! I wot post the next chapter probably for a bit (4-5 days) sorry for the wait but I wanted a good long chapter for you guys!