On our way!

Chapter 4

Cris was wearing high waisted American flag denim shorts that had the pockety hanging underneath the hem. She also had a cupped belly tank top on that had spiked on the chest. I have to admit she did look amazing and I even envied her at this moment. But, we literally just met these guys about 7-8 hours ago. I know that we watched their video diaries and their interviews but..... It wasn't the same.

"Dang! Cris. You are looking-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say because she was panicking.

"Ugly. Is it weird. Do I look okay. Omg he's going to hate me. We will never meet or talk again. I'm blowing this chance. We dot even have time to change. Agh-"

"I was going to say hot." She laughed at seriousness and began to head for the door and keys.

"You look stunning too!" I loved this girl. She has become my family, I can tell her anything, I can say anything around her, I can even tell her the truth...even if it hurts. She's become more family to me than my own family has been in these past few weeks and months. I love my Crystal, I really do.

"Are you coming? Don't want to leave the boys waiting!" She was now in the freshly started car and had the headlights on. She awoke me from my daze. As I headed to the door, I quickly grabbed my coat because it was supposed to get a little chilly outside later this night.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" And in a couple of seconds we pulled out of our flat's driveway and headed to the Zoo at 8:00 pm to hang out with One Flipping Direction.

******

When we first arrive to the zoo, the gate were locked. "Do u think that we are actually supposed to be here or is this a terrible prank?" I asked. I mean one could never be too positive.

"I don't think that Niall Horan would have given me his real phone number to give me a fake address..." She was right. I just don't know where they were.

As Cris went for her phone to double check with Niall, we saw a tall slim figure run up to the gate. "Password?" It was Harry. Geesh! He looked amazing with his skinny jeans a grey lovers tank on. He even had the signature grey knot beanie on. Dang.

"Uhm. . . . Niall invited us." Cris was obviously shaken by the forward ness and the asking of a password.

"I know. It was a joke....... Anyway." Harry was a little irritated by the lack of hysteria that was coming from both of us at this very moment. But that didn't stop him from opening the gate and leading us all to the gorilla closure where everybody else was!

__________________________

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter but. . . I like Harry's quick temper! Lol! Please vote and comment and continue to read! Love you guys!