Change...

Chapter 18

(Cris's pov)

I woke up cold, around noon.

Cassidy usually makes sure that the temperature is suitable in here. But, she's gone. And I guess I have to get used to the chill, because I know she won't want to come 20 meters of me. And I from her.

I missed her though. She was my best friend. Yet, I needed time alone, away from her and her craziness.

(Harry's pov)

Cassidy and I just laid there. Her wrapped up body on top of my half naked one, on the guest bedroom bed. Her bed.

I could smell her shampoo and body wash, coconut. It suited her. It was refreshing to enjoy her fresh and clean smell as oppose to the perfume. I like her perfume but this was different.

I could've stayed like this for hours upon hours but, sadly, I knew that this would never last. Especially when my stomach made a weird noise practically screaming for food.

I heard a slight giggle from Cass.

"What? It's 12:27 and we haven't even left upstairs. I'm starved!" I said.

"Then go get something to eat." She taunted. Cass hopped off of me and waltzed into her closet picking out an outfit to wear. "Thanks for hanging my things up by the way."

"No problem." He looked hot. She was wearing white and light blue high top converse with the same color blue skinny jeans and and white sheer shirt.

I on the other hand was in my boxers. Nothing else. However, I was too hungry to care.

We enters the Kitchen to find Liam and Danielle snogging. .

(YES DANI BECAUSE PAYZER IS AMAZING AND I CANT BELIEE THEY BROKE UP... AGAIN... BUT IT STILL DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I DONT REALLY KNOW THIS SOPHIA OR SOPHIE CHICK. THEREFORE I AM MAKING LIAM AND DANI A COUPLE IN THIS SERIES. K? K!) ((sorry for the rant))

"Get a room!" I say as they break apart.

"Seriously, Harry your half naked." Cass said.

"Your supposed to be one my side!" I whispered in Cass's ear then gave her a slight love bite on the neck. She gasped, by expecting it, but, that is why made it so much fun.

"I knew I would like her!" Dani said to Liam. "I'm Danielle but everyone calls me Dani." She introduced herself to Cass.

"I'm Cassidy. You can call me Cass." She said. "By the way I love your outfit!"

Dani was wearing literally the opposite of Cassidy. Instead of white High Top converse with light blue trim, dani had high top light blue converse with white trim. And was wearing the same pants just in the light blue with a white shirt. It was kinda funny.

"OMG! I love your outfit." Dani commented.

"Harry and Cass, hurry up to eat because we have to leave for a photo shoot in half and hour. And your welcome to come Eleanor and Perrie are going to be there too." Liam told us.

I reached for a granola bar and grabbed a bowl, milk, and cereal for Cass.

"I can have a granola bar you know." She giggled.

"I know but while I get dressed, you can eat. And ten we'll leave with the guys." I said than rushed upstairs to my room with half a granola bar in my mouth.

(Cass' pov)

I finished my bowl of cereal and put back the milk and box. It's been at least 15 minutes and Harry still hasn't come down!

I know I'm a slow eater and all but! Come on!

I began to walk up the stairs when a fully clothed Harry was walking down.

"Hey love!" He said. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black boots, a black Rolling Stones tee and a red plaid flannel sweater headband thing. In other words... he looked a disgrace.

"No. March back up stairs." I ordered and I followed him back into his room.

I opene up his closet and like thought all of his clothes. He had a great collection but, today he went punk goth hobo for some reason.

"We only have 15 minutes baby. You sure ya wanna do this now?" Harry said from the bed he was sitting on.

"Take off your clothes." I said. I mean if he wanted what I think he wanted. . . I mine as well have some fun edits I crushed his dreams.

"Ok!" He said happily.

I picked out a knitted plain grey long sleeve shirt and grey nike high tops. He could keep the black skinny jeans.

However, when I walked out of the closet Harry was completely naked. Completely.

"You said to take my clothes off." He responded. He must have seen the shock in my face.

"Well, put these one. Your other clothes looked absolutely disgraceful." I said and left his room.

"Harry! Cassidy! We will leave without you!" screamed Louis from the bottom of the stairs.

"Well, I'm Here and Harry's getting dressed now." I said and we bth headed for the car followed by Harry a little while later.

Liam and Danielle were in the front seat, Liam was driving and Louis, Zayn, and Niall were in the middle. Harry and I sat in the back 3-seater by ourself.

"You left me." Harry whispered in my ear.

"You looked homeless." I said. Chuckling a bit. "I guess you do need me." I said.

"More than you'll ever know." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed a tad. Well... ok... more than a tad. "I like it when u blush."

"I like you." And I kissed him on the lips. Hard.

What are you doing? Stop it! Niall and everybody else is here?! Anyone could see this! Geesh!

I pulled away from the kiss leaving Harry very confused. But, my mind was rambling on like crazy. I couldn't think straight.

"We should do that again sometime." Harry said very lowly.

"We're here." Niall said. Already looking at us then he left too. Everyone already left the car and walked down a path the guards cleared for us.

Paparazzi was everywhere and surrounded the non guarded portion of the car. I was scared.

Harry placed his hand on my thigh and assured my that everything was going to be ok.

But, I wasn't worried about the hate or the publicity. I was worried about how a single picture and I knew there were definitely going to be some... were going to change my life. Forever.

(Niall's pov)

I love Cassidy. And I always will.

She stabbed me in the back when her and Harry were first together and now... she's twisting the blade.

________________________________________
______

A/N

Kik me ad tell me what you think about Crystal as well as, your side... Niall or Harry at 1dalbums!

This chapter took a while to write... A lot longer than I hoped. But thanks for the continuous support and reads and kiks and everything! Keep in touch especially if you have any questions, suggestions, or just need someone to talk to. I already have made a lot of new buddies from Kik and I keep gaining. You guys are the best people and have A LOT of passion for this love story.

Thanks again. It really means so much!

-Tori