Confrontation

A/N-

This chapter is dedicated to @MissTLC who would not stop asking for an update! Lol go follow her! And vote for this chapter too... ;)

Chapter 20- Confrontation

(Harry's pov)

I was walking back to the bar to get Cass and I some drinks when I ran into this cute brunette named Evelyn.

"Hey! You're... uhm... Harry Styles right?" She asked.

"Yes I am." I turned to the bartender and ordered two drinks.

Evelyn put her hand on my shoulder, "you mind if I take you for a dance?" She asked. A least she wasn't one of those crazy obsessed fans that we usually run into that just wanna get you're autograph and scream in your face then leave.

"Actually, I have a date to get back to..." Cass was waiting for me so I shouldn't be with this other girl.

"Oh. Ok." She began to walk away when I stopped her.

"Evelyn. I guess one dance wouldn't be so bad." Then we walked onto the dance floor. I knew this wasn't right but she was cute and Cass and I aren't anything official so why not?

We dance for a couple of songs when she turned to face me and look into my green eyes with her blue ones. They were gorgeous.

"Harry, your a good dancer." She said.

"As are you." I bent down and whispered it into her and then placed a kiss on her ear.

One thing lead to another and we were making out. She was a great kisser and wonderful to look at.

***the next morning***

I stretched awake to feel Cass laying right beside me. She scooted closer as I wrapped my arms around her skinny waist and planted a half asleep kiss on her forehead. She giggled a bit but was clearly not up yet.

I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs to get something to eat. As I headed for the door I took one look at my gorgeous brunette-

Brunette?

Shit.

Uhm.

"Evelyn?" I asked. I believe that was her name but, I wasn't quite sure.

"Mmhm...?" She mumbled. Shit.

"Uhm. Sorry to rush you but I think you better get going before the paparazzi and everyone sees you." I didn't want any of the lads to see her. It would ruin everything.

"Ok." She got dressed and fixed her hair. Then kissed me on the cheek, which I didn't return, and heads out of the front door with no delays. Thank god no one saw her.

As I walked back into kitchen to finally get some food in my system, I run into literally everyone.

"Good morning, guys." I looked at everyone and they all stopped whatever they were doing and looked my way.

I got a bunch of 'hey Harry' and 'sup' but not from who I wanted.

I took a step towards Cass and she took a step away. "Cass..."

She just walked around the island counter and stood right next to Niall. He put his arm around her and whispered something into her ear.

I still watching them with confusion written all over my face.

Cass nods and walks upstairs.

"Niall, what the fu-"

"Don't start right now Styles. I didn't do anything. Your the one that making out with that bimbo at the club last night." I've never seen Niall so angry.

"What are you talking about?" I can admit anything when I'm not completely sure about what they saw.

"She. Saw. You. Harry. You broke her heart." He walked upstairs to which I assume was to talk and be with Cassidy.

I glanced around at all the other guys and everyone was jaw dropped. Starring at me bug eyed.

So I did what my gut told me to do. And that was storm out.

_

Thanks for all the reads and your comments are so amazing. It still feels like the first week when I was writing it and I only had 500 reads. Wow. This has come so far. Thanks again and don't forget to READ A BIT OF LOVE HATE my other book. :-)