Flamboyancy

Chapter 7

Cris and I headed to Starbucks to go meet up withy he guys, and I bring back Harry's jacket. As we were walking we turning the corner of our street and ran into a strangely familiar tall, dark haired, blue eyed boy.

"Oh my gosh! Jake! I missed you so much!" I was always excited to see my gay and proud best friend. I loved him to death, this time...not in a romantic way.

"Guuurrrlll! Cris! Cass! It's been so long! How have you been doing?" He had the typical gay boy voice. However, if you didn't hear him talk you would even think he was gay.

"We are actually going to Starbucks to meet up with One Direction and their girlfriends." Cris was so happy, that the reality of what she said didn't sink in yet.

"Don't lie to me girl." Jake could tell his best friends weren't lying and that is why his jaw dropped. "OMG! Your serious! They are completely gorg and-and ugh! The feels. Harry is mine. By the way, I'm coming with you."

"No problem. And by the way, Harry's not gay." I tried to conscience Jake that Hazza ain't no homosexual.

"Everybody has a little gay in them. I'm Usually the lucky one to bring it out." Jake was so cocky about being gay. . . well, maybe cocky isn't the appropriate word. . . but, you get what I mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry this is such a short chapter but, I had to introduce Jake and his flamboyant personality. Anyway......

I'm not sure if you've noticed but, I've changed the title and summary a bit to adjust to a more I depth and creative plot line.

If you want more please READ COMMENT and VOTE so I will know that I need to post more chapters quicker!