chapter 2 (a text from who?!)

MAGGIES POV

It was the day after the concert and in currently here with niall watching tv.

"Niall " I said I was about to tell him something I would regret.

"What's wrong cookie" he asked me with concern in his eyes.

"Uh nothing forget about it" I said and he kept on looking at me and he grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain and he noticed oh shit.

"Please tell me it's not what I think it is " he said tearing up and i bursted out  crying.

"Niall I'm so sorry I just can't take it any more your like the only friend who I actually tell stuff like this "I said and he nodded I never told anybody this not even Monica she's not my best friend she's a friend only. I trust niall more. I don't know why. He was about to say something but I got a text.

Sexy mikey😏:Hi do u remember me

Oh it's Michael they added their numbers.

Me:Hi michael

"Who is it " niall asked me.

"Oh this dude I met at a concert his name is Michael " I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"As In Michael Clifford the dude from 5sos" he asked and I nodded and got my phone.

Me(well Niall):Hi Michael it's niall I see you met my friend Maggie

Sexy mikey😏:Hey niall and yeah can you ask her if we could stay at her flat cuz something happened.

Me:Yeah sure I'm staying here to soo

"Cookie can the guys stay her for 2 weeks cuz like something happened"niall  asked and I nodded why not I'm always lonely.

I got my phone and  I texted him.

Me:Sure Michael and p.s it's Maggie right now haha TTYL

Sexy mikey😏:Thanks Maggie<3

I laughed at the text with a <3 he's so adorable as a friend people. I cleaned a bit and waited the door bell ranges and I got up and opened it.

"Hi let me call niall NIALL HORAN GET YOUR IRISH BUTT OVER HERE" and niall came running.

"Come in and take a seat cuz I only know one of your names " I said and they nodded and sat down. Okay I order pizza and we sat down.

"Let's get to know each other " Michael said.