chapter 4 (there back_Michael?!)

Maggies pov

It's been three years and I haven't seen the guys. They only contacted me for four months and that's all. Niall is still my best friend and he's currently living in Ireland  . I really miss him so much. Michael he hasn't even texted me.

People think I'm doing fine but I'm not fine. I just lie to them saying in fine it was noticeable since the two months after they left. Then they released amnesia and I think that song is about me that's what Niall told me.

Yeah I haven't really done any good Niall thinks I stopped cutting a while back but to be honest I've gotten worst.

Vicky stopped talking to me when she found out I was living with 5sos and she started calling me names like fatass and she's right. I'm fat I have been going in this new diet were I only drink water and eat and apple a day. It's not working but I need to try.

I got a Skype call from Niall and I accepted it.

Hi cookie

Hi Niall

Cookie are you okay I mean you look really sad and skinny

No I'm fine and I'm not skinny I'm like an xxxlarge

No your not look in need to talk to you about something

Niall we got to go

I need to go bye

Bye leprechaun

I hanged up and got ready for another day in hell.  Work I still work in the same place but I moved closer to it.

I heard the the boys were on a world tour and I'm very happy about it for them. I got to my job I opened and standed there. Serving people's there drinks uhh.

Calums pov

I need to find her I'm in Chicago with the guys and I'm determined to find her. Michael been very depressed after management told us we can't contact maggie. He doesn't eat he doesn't get out of his room unless a concert happens that day.

"Michael or claum were going to Starbucks want anything. You want to come" Luke asked

"No" we said

"Come on Michael " Luke said.
"Calum"

"Go away luke" Michael was crying .

Maggies pov

I saw two giants come in and they pointed at me and I looked at them and my jaw drooped.

"Maggie we need to talk" luke begged.

"Sorry sir I don't know who you are what can I get for you" I said really nervous.

"Maggie please" he begged.

"I'm going to call my manager sur what can I get you" I said almost crying.

"We are worried about michael&calum" he said. I told them to meet me outside on ten.

Lukes pov

Maggie didn't look very good she was very Pale her eyes were dull and sad she looked very depressed and really skinny

"Guys she doesn't look very good" I said and they nodded.

"She probably looks like Michael and calum I haven't seen them in a while I'm worried about both" ashton said and we agreed.

Maggies pov

I was going out and saw them.

"Hi: I said and they said they hi's.

"What's going on with Michael and calum" I said straight to the point.

"Well I'm going to tell you when we were talking to you management said that you were a distraction to us. So he said we needed to cut contact with you. We disagreed and they said we had to. Michael and calum would cry and cry every day in there own  bedroom and we were very worried about them and a week after they  stopped eating they would only drink water and eat a fruit a day. Then a week after they would stay in there room all day and never come out unless one of them ran out of water.

When we saw them they  didn't look like the happy green eyed Michael his green eyes looked dull and sad he looked depressed he was really skinny and he wouldn't talk. Or  calum he didnt look the same either he lost all his self esteem and confidence and then the hate wouldn't help he started cutting . We wanted to help them but they shut us out we are afraid that they would do something they would regret." Luke finished and by that time I was sobbing and they were crying a bit too.

"Can I go see them" i asked and they nodded . We walked toward the arena and walked to the end of a hallway and it was very dark.

Knock

Knock

"Go away" he yelled and he sounded tired.

"Michael it's maggie" I said quietly he immediately opened the door and I saw him and I started crying I ranned towards him and he was crying too.

He was very skinny he looked sad he wasn't the Michael Clifford I know.

"I missed you so much" I said sobbing.

"I missed you too" he said sobbing.

"I'll come back I need to see calum" I said and he nodded understanding and I walked towards his . room.

Knock

Knock

"Leave" he said.

"It's maggie calum" I said he opened the door and I started sobbing and so did he. I hugged him.

"I missed you so much calum" I said.

"I missed you too" he said sobbing.

"Calum what's happening to you why are you doing this to your self" I asked and he started crying.

"I missed I love you I can't live with out you maggie I just can't you were my missing piece in life" he said.

"Calum I love you too" and I wasn't lying. So kissed me and I kissed Him back.

"Let me go talk to michael" I saud and he nodded.

"Michael it's maggie" I said and he opened the door.

"We need to talk why are you doing all of this why michael" I asked already crying.

"I'm going to ask the same thing to you" he said and I started crying.

"Spend a night a my house and we will talk alone" I said and he nodded.

"Guys Michael is spending a night at my house to talk and I'm doing the same thing to all of you" I said and they nodded I really need to talk to them they don't look good.

GUYS THIS IS A SAD CHAPTER A MIKEY AND CAL PAL:(