Chapter 29

Maggie's pov

Ring
Ring

Who the fuck is calling me right now. I got my phone and looked and saw that it was Khloe and I answered right away

Hey mags
Hey
Get ready because in two hours we are going to leave to the airport
Okay do I tell Kendall
I'll call her just get ready and see you then bye
Bye

I got up and walked towards my closet and got my undergarments and walked into the bathroom and showered and stuff and then I put some boxers and a tank top and got my camera and started recording

"Hey guys it's Maggie Maldonado here and welcome to my channel
If you haven't subscribe then you should right now
Well let's get to the video this video is a get ready with me video let's get started first I'm gonna change see you then " I said and turned off the camera and changed into my outfit.

"Hey guys it's Maggie Maldonado here and welcome to my channelIf you haven't subscribe then you should right now Well let's get to the video this video is a get ready with me video let's get started first I'm gonna change see you then " I said and...

I walked toward the camera and turned it back on.

"Here is my outfit it's a really pretty green top with some black high waisted shorts and some black converse
Now let's get to make up first I'm going to add my moisturizer and wait for it to sink in then I'm gonna add my foundation and put it all over my face I'm gonna use a bit and the foundation I'm using is the Chanel foundation and now im gonna use my Mac concealer and a it under my eyes and blend it and I'm also using a beauty blender and now I'm gonna get this light brown eyeshadow and its from Mac and put it on my eyes obviously now I'm gonna do my mascara and then do eyeliner a winged eyeliner like so and put this light nude kinda pink liquid matte lipstick and a bit of blush and boom that's my make up look" I said and started showing my look and then modeled a bit.

"So guys that's it for today I'll see you tomorrow with a new video please follow my social media linked down bellow add me on snapchat so you guys can be updated on the next couple of days and give this video a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe and comment bye" I said and turned it off and packed the rest of the things I needed to pack and I was ready. I got my stuff and walked downstairs and to the kitchen after leaving my stuff by the Door.

"Girls I'm here let's get this sister boding week started" I heard Khloe yell and she walked towards me and said "hey mags" she said and I said hi back then I heard my phone ring.

"Sorry I'll be back " I said and she nodded understanding and I walked away and answered

Hey babe

Hey Calum

I miss you so so so much
I miss you too so did you hear
What babe

Kendall Khloe and I are going to ultra together

That's great I got to go show is about to start

Bye

Bye love you

Love you too

I said and hanged up I then started walking to the kitchen and saw Kendall and Khloe.

"You ready mags" Kendall asked me and I nodded and we walked out of the house and walked in the car.

"We are taking a plane to kid Angeles which is about 2 hours and then from there we take a car to the place I rented" Khloe said and Kendall and I nodded. They got on there phones while I got my laptop out and my earphones and started editing my video which I know it's going to take a while. We finally came to a stop and I closed my laptop and walked out of the car and we all walked into the plane.

"Wow" I said in shock of how beautiful the plane is. "That was my reaction when mom got it" Kendall said and we sat down.

25 minutes after

Kendall and Khloe are knocked out and we are in the air already now I can use my laptop I took it out and started editing again this video is going go take the whole 2 hrs to edit.

"Maggie what you doing" Kendall asked looking at me. "I'm editing a video for YouTube I need to have it updated by today at 12 in the morning" I said and she nodded.

"How do you all of that" she asked me curiously."well I make the YouTube video and then i put it in my laptop and cut clips out if I have too add effects and stuff" I said and she nodded and said she was going to the restroom. I finally finished editing and I put my laptop away and took a nap.then the captain said"we are about to land Los Angeles please take your seat and put your seatbelt on" I the captain said and I did as told and waited for us to land.

We finally landed which took us about 15 minutes and we are in Lois Angeles I'm so excited I've never been here.

"Do you guys want to go anywhere" Khloe asked and Kendall nodded. "Maggie would love to go to the Chanel store" she said and looked at me.

"Let's go then I love it there" Khloe said and told the driver to take us the Chanel store and he said okay and started driving.

We got to the Chanel store and it was huge we walked in and i ran towards the makeup and so did Khloe and I looked at the stuff and grabbed a foundation bottle and powder and that was it. I walked to the register and payed