Chapter 31

Maggie's pov

"After party here we come " Khloe said while walking towards the back entrance and we got in and we walked toward the bar.

"Can I get some white wine" I asked and the guy nodded and the girls ordered there drinks and then we got them and I started drinking while the another girls danced. I finished the cup and got more and more. Then I was a hit tipsy but not too much.

"Girls let's go " I said and they nodded and I called a cab.

"Please take us here "I said giving him the address an he nodded and started driving. We then finally got the house.

" thanks for the ride heres the money". Should help the girls because they are  stupid drunk

I helped them in the house and into their beds and fell asleep on the couch.

I got up and checked the time and it said it was 3 in the morning so I decided to call Calum like FaceTime calling.

"Hey babe" he said and looked like it was early over there like really early.

"Hey " I said and he looked behind me. 

"Isn't it like 3 or 4 in the morning over there " he asked me and I nodded. "Why aren't you sleeping " he asked me clearly confused.

"Well I went to the fashion show then to the after party and I got a bit tipsy then had to help the girls cuz they were a bit drunk" I said to him and he nodded understanding.

"Well over here luke and Michael are drunk and Ashton is a bit on the tipsy side" he said and I nodded and laughed a bit .

"What about you mister hood are you completely sober " I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah I don't feel like drinking and I don't want to get drunk" he said and I nodded. "Well I'm proud of you " I said .

"So you had a couple drinks  huh " he said and I nodded. "Yeah I'm surprise I'm not drunk but I'm probably going to get fucked up on the day of ultra which is the day after today" I said and he nodded laughing.

"You better not get that drunk" he said seriously and I nodded.

"Babe I got to go we have concert today go take a nap and rest" he said and I nodded and blew him a kiss and said bye and hanged up. I looked at the time and saw that it was 6 so I got up and went to the kitchen and looked for coffee. Then i finally found it and made me a cup. I then got a couple aspirins and 2cups of water and took them to the  girls rooms. I dropped everything off and heard somebody get up . So I sat on the couch and waited

"Hey mags thanks for the aspirins and the water " Kendall said.

"Your welcome " I said and she walked into the kitchen and I got up and said "I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'm gonna change " I said and she nodded and I just notice we had cameras around us no shit I'm in a reality tv show.

"Actually Maggie we need you to record some stuff so can you change in to something nice" some guy asked and I nodded and went upstairs to my room and took a shower and got out of the shower and put my undergarments on. Then looked for something to wear then found something cute

I'm gonna take everything of except the make up I'm taking of the red lips I'm using a nude after in done recoding

I walked down the stairs and saw the recording crew.

"We're do I go " I asked and they pointed to the room next to me I walked In and sat down..

"Introduce your self and say info about yourself " the guy said and I nodded and looked at the camera.

"Hi I'm Maggie Maldonado but biologically I'm Jenner and I'm the long lost Jenner I'm 17 about to be 18 years old and this is keeping up with the Kardashians" I said and the guy said cut. "That was perfect see you Later " he said and I nodded I went up the stairs and took of the red lips and put on a pink nude sorta matte color and I got some joggers and a shirt and a some running shoes. I walked down the stairs and saw all the girls.

"Hey mags " Khloe said. "Good morning Khloe " I said and got my coffee that I left earlier and started drinking it.

"What do you guys want to do today" Kendall asked. "I vote for a lazy day " Khloe said and I raised my hand and so did Kendall and I told them I was going to record a video. I set everything up and started recording.

"Hey guys it's Maggie Maldonado and today's video is a blog yay I'm here with Khloe and Kendall and well let's see what happens today" I said and turned off my camera and walked down stairs with my camera.

"Kendall Khloe I'm going out for a walk do you wanna come" I asked and Kendall said she would and Khloe said she was going to take nap.

"I'm gonna blog this " I told Kendall and she nodded. I turned on my front screen of my phone and started recording. "We are about to leave the house to show you around im gonna record with my phone so yeah " I said and stopped recording and ran back upstairs and left my camera. I ran back down stairs and saw Kendall waiting and then we walked out of the house .

"So you have a YouTube channel " she said and I nodded. "Yeah I started about 2 almost three years ago a while back" I told her and she nodded.

"You know it's crazy when our mom told us we had a sister that was lost was pretty shocking she told us last year she didn't know much about you your name was suppose to be Kylie " she told me and I looked her. "Kylie is a nice name " I said and she nodded.

"Yeah it's pretty shocking how I found out the parents aren't my real parents and my real parents are famous is a very dramatic change for me for all of us it was very overwhelming " I said and she nodded.

"I knew that you weren't going to take the news very easily I mean who would " she said and I nodded and we kept walking and saw a shop. "Let's go there" I said and she nodded and we walked toward it and I started recording.

"We saw this gift shop so we are going to go in it and see what I can find to do a giveaway for you guys" I said and walked in and showed around and recorded the whole day And we went back home and it was like 4 and I went to sleep and didn't wake up.