Chapter 34

Maggie's pov

I walked in the house and saw that Khloe and Kendall were talking and they turned around and saw me and ran toward me and gave me a hug.

"Thank god your alive what happened" Khloe said "thanks for worrying about me and nothing yet where's Calum " i asked and they pointed upstairs so I ran up the stairs and opened the room and saw Calum standing calling someone then he turned and saw me and tried to hug me but I pulled back.

"What's going on mags" he asked looking very confused.

"Please don't call me mags " I said and he looked at me shocked and also still confused. "Just answer one question who's Madison" I asked him and he looked shocked and nervous.

"What are you talking about"he asked me and he was trying to looked confused but I can see he was lying.

"What are you talking about babe why are you asking me that question who are you talking about " he said and I started tearing up and he was walking towards me trying to hug me but I step back.

"Why are you lying to me" I said and he said "babe I don't know what you are taking about" he said i then felt anger.

"STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT CALUM I HEARD WHEN YOU WHERE TALKING ON THE PHONE I SAW THE FUCKING CALLER ID WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING TO ME did you cheat on me "I yelled and said the last part quietly and he didn't even looked at me in the eyes.

"I was drunk and " he said and I looked at him and started crying.

"I can't believe I trusted you" I said and he pulled me toward him but I pulled away from his grip. By this point I was bawling my eyes out.

"Calum I just can't be in a relationship where you cheated and lied to my face I'm sorry Calum but we are thru" I said crying and then he started crying and got his stuff and left the room. Then the girls came in and started talking to me but I couldn't hear them I couldn't breathe he my vision turned all black

Not every story has a happy ending

THE END

I really enjoyed writing this book hopefully you guys enjoyed reading it too

Well the story ended guys want a second book?