chapter 5(sleepover with michael)

Maggies pov

"Michael get your stuff we are leaving" I said and I was standing there and waiting for him to pack some clothes and he was done .

We walked towards my car and we got on I started driving and we got to my house.

"You have a house" Michael asked.

"Yeah I was tired of an apartment it got tiring of just being inside and I saved money for a pool" I said my house has 3 rooms and I don't have parties if that's what you think.

"Want pizza or pasta" I asked.

"Pizza" he said and I ordered from lou manatis he's never tried from there.

"Mikey let's talk " I said and he nodded. There was a knock on the door and It was the pizza delivery guy.

"Mikey the pizza is here" I yelled and he took the pizza. He opened it and looked at it.

"Uh this looks weird" he said.

"Try it" I gave him a slice and he bites it and his face lit's up.

"This is delicious oh my fucking god " he said moaning of the flavor.

"Aren't you going to eat" he said and I took a tiny bit of it and I was full.

" let's talk but let's get our pj's" I said and he put on his sweats and I put on my pokemon joggers and a black tank top.

" OK let's talk but you go first" he said and I nodded.

" I haven't told this to no one only you and niall will know but he thinks I quit " I said and showed him my arms and lifted up my joggers and also my tank top. Then I started crying and so did he.

"Why maggie why would you do this to your self" he said and traced his finger over my new and my old scars.

" I just can't take it anymore niall thinks I quit a long as time ago and I just can't my supposed to be bestfriend Vicky the girl I went to the concert with she called me a slut and attention whore. They started sending hate on twitter and just thinking that my dad r-aped me just makes me sad that he was my dad he sold me " I said and started crying and he was sobbing.

"They did so many things to me and I was only 13 years old I ran away I use to live in West aurora like and hour away from here I ran away when I was fifteen my mom left me when I was like 5 they abused me Michael they treated me like shit I was a fucking maid since I was 9" I said sobbing  he was sobbing too.

"I tried to commit suicide like 5 months ago but they caught me niall did I probably wouldn't be alive of he didn't I tried so many times Michael I just can't"i said and I was sobbing.

"Know you michael" I said.

"Maggie since we left you and I couldn't talk to you I felt sad you were keeping me alive as my best friend like my sister and all the hate has gotten worst and then I have mental issues now they're calling me crazy that I'm fat I just can't . The guys try to help me but I shut them.out I don't know why" he said sobbing. I was sobbing to.

"Look let me get some Ice cream and let's watch some movies"i said and got ice cream and put fault in our stars. We started crying at the end of the movie.

"Michael can I tell you something that nobody knows and I'm planning to tell niall tomorrow" I asked and he nodded.

"I have cancer" I said and started crying. He started sobbing.

"Your getting chemo right" he asked and I nodded and he was still crying and the rest of the night we talked and cried and everything.

SAD CHAPTER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO MAGGIE HOW IS NIALL GOING TO REACT AND CALUM