chapter 6(sleepover with calum/kisses)

Are yah liking the story if so vote and comment your opinions because they matter to me so I could improve something back to the actual chapter

Maggies pov

"Maggie let's goo" Michael whined because he wanted to see the guys.

"Wait" I said and started walking down the stairs.

"Wow you look different from any other girls punk rock" he said and I started laughing.

"Michael I'm leaving and stop staring your creepy" I said and I started laughing.

"Your something Maggie you really are something " he said and he started laughing and I started driving to a hotel.

"Okay hold my hand you might get lost " he said and we got off and there was paps everywhere. We started walking and I was getting a anxiety attack I'm a little chlosterphobic. I started to shake and then I couldn't breathe.

"What's going on Maggie" he asked very worried.

"Anxiety attack chloster-" and everything went black....

Michaels pov

She just passed out shit I got her and carried her bridal style in and ran to my hotel room Lukes and i room.

"Hey what's oh shit what happened" he asked very worried and made space for her on the couch.

"She got a anxiety attack I think and she's very chlosterphobic so there was a lot of paparazzi so she passed out" I said and he got some Ice and out it on her forehead.

So I texted the guys

C-calum a- Ashton m-michael

M:come to my hotel room quick emergency

C&A-okay

They got her and they looked at the couch and calum started panicking.

"What happened is she okay do we need and ambulance who am I kidding we do need one what's the phone number for 9-1-1" calum asked really panicked.

"Are you serious calum " I said.

"Oh right its 911" he said he was about to call when he heard a groan.

"Where the fuck am I at " she asked panicked.

"It's michael" I said and she nodded.

"Well I wasn't I coming for like calum for a sleep over or don't you want to go calum" she asked and I looked at calum.

"Yeah I forgot let me get my things" he said and she nodded.

"Hurry" she said getting up.

Maggies pov

Well I passed out how embarrassing. I then heard. Somebody open the door.

"I'm ready" it was calum so I got up and walked to towards the door and we walked out of the room.

"So what was the plan with the whole everybody is going to have a sleepover with me individually why done to we all just have one big huge sleepover at your house tomorrow" he asked curiously.

"Because I don't really know and your right let's have one big sleepover tomorrow" I said and walked outside and there was only a couple paparazzi and no fans. We walked towards my car and started driving.

"Ladys all across. The world listen
Up were looking for recruits if you with me let see hands stand up and salute