Chapter 15

Maggies pov

We had so much fun at the ice skating ring. I mean me and the one direction Guys calum,Michael,Ashton , and Luke kept falling it was hilarious .

"We should do that again " calum said and I nodded. We are currently on our way to my house because we are fucking tired the other guys from one direction where going to nialls house to stay because they are leaving before New Years.

"So are you guys excited to go to tour again" I asked them and they nodded but frowned.

"We are leaving we love it here because your here and we don't want to leave" Ashton said pouting. Everything got silent.

"Cheer up guys there is still time " I said and they nodded so I put music on.

"ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SHHH

WITH YOU OH OH

SINCE I MET YOU IVE BEEN GOOGLING WAYS TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED" I singed  and  calum winked.

"Is this little mix" Michael asked and I nodded.

"Leigh Anne says she would go out with me because I look like a sweetheart (true story) " he told me and I just laughed.

"He's not kidding look it up " Ashton said serious. I got out my phone and saw the video. My jaw dropped.

"What the actual fuck "I said in disbelief and they started laughing.

"That's fucking  crazy" I said and Michael nodded.

"Yeah we have their phone numbers" he Said and showed me. My jaw dropped even more if that was even possible. He turned the phone to him and started typing and he got a call and showed me it's said. Leigh boo

He clicked the answer button and. I was freaking out.

"Hey guys it's Leigh" she said through the phone it was on speaker. The guys said hi back .

"Hi Maggie heard your a big fan" she said.

"Yeah since the X factor" I said fan girling in the inside.

"That cool have you been to any of the concerts.

"Yeah all the ones you Guys came to Chicago"  I said I added."hopefully you guys come back" I said.

"I'm going to you something don't tell anybody guys " she said and we said okay

"We are going to a world tour and having two concerts in Chicago" she said and I started freaking out.

"Do you have Twitter and Instagram accounts even in your private " she said then she said that she had to go to text her them. So I did after they where delivered  I deleted the messages I the guys don't see it.

I received Instagram and Twitter notifications saying that all the girls and their official band account followed me I started freaking out.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD LITTLE MIX FOLLOWED ME " I screamed and the guys where recording but I honestly didn't care. I was to excited I mean my idols followed me.

We finally got to my house and I'm less excited but In the inside I'm still freaking out.

"So what do you guys want to do" I asked them.

"Movie night " Luke asked us and we nodded. I got out the movies and placed them on the counter and the Guys started picking I went in the kitchen. I saw calum I went behind him and hugged him.