chapter 1 (A what..)

(Edited 09-30-17)(probably not very good)

Maggies pov

" HEY BABY TELL ME YOUR NAME I GOT A FEVER FOR I JUST CAN EXPLAIN-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IT'S ON GREEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT" I yelled to the driver in front of me . I went from being happy to getting really pissed off.I was listening to little mix they're fucking gorgeous.

I was driving to work and to be honest I didn't want to go because I work at this starbucks by soldier field and today some band that is not One Direcrion who my friend niall is apart of. Yes I know how do you know niall horan. Well I was on my break and I saw him and offered him one of the cookies I made and so now he calls me cookie.

I got to the place I work at and got I put my apron on,and standed behind the register and saw somebody come and he looked at me and I looked at him .

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you for today" I asked with my fake happy voice cuz I'm beyond bored.

"Can I get a caramel frappe venti please" and I nodded .

"That will be 4.50" I said and he handed me a 5 and I gave him his change.

"Enjoy your coffee and have a great day" I said and he returned a goodbye.

Then I saw a familiar blonde.

"Hi cookie " he said and I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I missed you my baby leprechaun" I said and yes that's my nickname for him deal with it.

"I did too so are you doing anything this evening because I am bored and I want to catch up with you. How about going to lous haven't been there in a while" he said and I nodded niall is like my best friend .Lou manatis pizza place is the best place to get pizza or anything really.

"Okay wait a minute my friend is calling me" I said and he nodded.

Hello

OH MY GOD MAGGIE YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I GOT TICKETS TO SEE 5SOS AND THE MEET AND GREET AND SOUND CHECK

Yay good for you girl who u going with

You

You know I don't like their music

Well u r going pick you up at 5 bye

I was about to say something but she hanged up. I groaned great.

"So let's go" niall said and I nodded. We drove to lous and we waited a couple minutes.

"what can I get you guys" a guy asked.

"Can I get a coke and she will have a sprite oh calamari and also can we get the Chicago deep dish" niall said and he nodded.

"Niall what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be on break" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah but I came with my friends and I wanted to see my best friend" he said.

"Oh well thanks for the lunch" I said and started eating the food.

" it's okay plus I haven't seen you like in 4 months I missed you I really want you to meet my friends oh and the guys" he said we talk the rest of time about how he had met a lot of people on his friends tour.

"Niall i have to go" I said and he nodded that it was fine. I gave him and hug and left the restaurant. I drove to my house and took a shower and blowed dry my hair and put it in a bun. I changed into an ordinary day outfit because why not.

 I changed into an ordinary day outfit because why not

Knock

Knock

I walked downstairs and opened the door and saw my friend Monica. She pulled my arm and literally dragged me out of my house.

"Let's go were going to be late to sound check" she said and dragged me to the car. We got to the stadium and we showed our passes.

"Where the first ones here" she said really excited.

"Yay" I said really sarcastic. I was going to the bathroom and I bumbed in to someone..

"Oh my so sorry" I said and look up and it was some tall guy.

"It's fine your a fan right" he said..

"Nope" I said and he started at me. I took out my phone and he snatched it.

"Hey what the fuck" I yelled and ranned after him. He ran to the dressing room and he tossed it to someone.

They did something to my phone.(no shit)

"Here " he said and I snatched it and left I was really pissed right now because what was that idiot thinking.

It was time for the concert and I was just sitting down and the dude that took my phone stared at me.

"Let's go to The meet and great" she said and I followed her. It was our turn after 3 hours.

"Hey its that girl again I forgot to tell you my name I'm Michael and I like yo hair it's nice" he said and I thanked him.

"Well I'm Maggie and I think I've seen one of you guys" I said and the Asian looking one raised his hand.

"Yeah at starbucks" he said and I nodded.

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS MY NEW BOOK THESE FOUR WALLS IT WAS INSPIRED BY THE LITTLE MIX SONG.