chapter 10

Hi guys I'm finally back I know I lost charger and I'm updating in my phone so like 2 days without a phone I haven't really done anything but watch dragon Ball z on my wii it's very boring ugh  okay back to the story it's going to be a bit long I'll try

Calums pov

I ran back and saw Maggie  lying in the ground and she was bleeding out.

"SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE" I yelled and I started crying.

"Maggie you're going to be okay " I said and I started sobbing un controllably.

I saw the guys coming out and they saw me on the ground and ran towards me and saw Maggie and they started crying.

"What happened " Luke asked crying.

"T...he. Ca...r hit her " I said stuttering and then I heard the ambulance.

"Sir we will take it from here " the guys said and the guys to me to the car. They didn't want us to get on and we started driving we got to the hospital and I ran out of the car to the hospital.

"Hello sir how can we help you" the nurse behind the desk asked .

"Where is Maggie" i asked and Ashton pushed me of and explain to her.

"Oh sorry but you can't see her in the moment she's in a coma and she needs to rest.

That's when I bursted out crying and so did the guys.

"I shouldn't of ran I should of stayed it's my fault" I said sobbing harder and harder by the minute.

"What happened why did you run what are you talking about " Michael asked.

"Maggie left running to her bathroom and looked like she was going to cry so I followed her be knocked on her door and asked her to open it so she didn't answer and I thought some thing was so i opened and I saw her" I said and started crying harder again.

"She was cutting her wrist " I said and started crying and I saw Michael.

"I thought that she stopped she told me she stopped why would she lie to me" he said crying and i looked at him he knew all along.

"You knew" I asked him in disbelief.

"Yeah she told me when I slept over in the begging she told me not to tell anybody and she's my best friend I can't I should of helped her and I think she's starving her self look at her she so skinny she looks like she has less meat than she does skin she never wants to eat she calls her self ugly I just can't I can't I can't see her like this she's like my sister" he said sobbing and we started crying harder and i remember Niall shit the guys.

I took out my phone and started calling him.

"What's up mate " I heard bialys Irish accent.

"Niall Maggie is at the hospital " I said crying.

"What " I heard his voice crack he's crying.

"I'm on my way what hospital" he asked me and he was crying I told him everything and he got at the hospital in like 15 minutes.

"Where is she at I need to see her " he asked me while he was crying and I don't blame him we where all crying.

"Their not letting us in " I said almost whispering and started crying again.

"Hello is this Maggie's family " the doctor said and we nodded.

"Well I got some really unfortunate news she's

Hey guys I finally updated not long I'm sorry what do you think happened comment