I wont let you go

Aphmau's pov

Garroth laid his head on my shoulder and my own tears fell onto the back of his head. I hugged him and said in a shaky voice "Garroth.....I thought Iost you when Zane was doing that to you, I was scared." I hugged him tighter but he didn't say anything. I rubbed his head and entwined my fingers with his. Eventually he looked up and he wiped away his tears.

He looked at me and wiped away my tears with his thumb. We stared into each others eyes and I looked away and said "Is it true Garroth?.........did you kill me?" His eyes widened and he grabbed my shoulders and said "No! I would never kill you!" Tears formed again in my eyes and Garroth said in a low voice "I would never kill you because.......I love you.

My eyes widened and my face grew hot and I saw that Garroth's face was burning red all the way to his ears. "I have always loved you from the moment when I first saw you." He pushed some of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and stood on my tipi toes and kissed him.

I had closed my eyes and when the edges of my feet returned to the dirt I opened them again and I saw Garroth blushing madly. He looked at me and could barely speak "I, um, kiss, me, I, I, wha?" I giggled and laid my head in his chest and listened to his heart beat. I said in a sweet and shaky voice "I will never let you go either."

I felt him lay his head on mine and we hugged each other. I looked up at Garroth and his face was so close. I involuntarily backed up and hit against the tree. Garroth closed the space between us and he kissed me. His face was burning red and I couldn't help but laugh. He laughed too but then I started to feel dizzy and my vision blurred.

Garroth's pov

I looked back up from Aphmau's shoulder and I felt embarrassed. I wiped away my tears, she told me that she was scared that she almost lost me and it made my heart hurt. I wiped away her tears with my thumb and I stared into Aphmau's eyes. Then, she said something that broke my heart she asked if I killed her.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and yelled "No! I would never kill you!" Aphmau started crying again and it hurt me that she would think I would do that. I looked at her and said "I would never kill you because,........I love you. Her face grew red and she stared at me with wide eyes. I could tell that my own face was burning red and I was embarrassed.

I confessed my love for her again and moved her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She grabbed my sleeve and before I knew it she had kissed me softly. My heart was beating so fast that it almost hurt. I couldn't speak strait and she giggled and laid her head in my chest and said in a sweet but shaky voice "I will never let you go either."

I smiled and hugged her back, then she looked up and our faces were so close that I started blushing madly again, she took a step back and hit the tree behind her and I took a step forward and we are so close. I moved my face closer and I had kissed her I could tell my face was burning but then Aphmau started to wobble. "Aphmau?!" She fell into my arms and was breathing heavy and her skin felt burning hot.