What am I

Aphmau's pov

Garroth pulled me up and I blacked out. When I woke up, I saw a familiar ceiling above me. I sat up slowly and I heard someone yelling outside of the room. "How could this happen to Aphmau!? Why would Zane do this!?" It sounded like Laurence. I had never heard his voice sound so upset before. "Laurence..." I whispered his name and my throat hurt.

I rubbed my throat and when I saw my hand I froze. My hand was pure black. I pulled off the blankets and jumped out of the bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and my whole body turned black. 'Wh-what monster am I?" 'Crash!' I heard a loud crashing noise outside of the door and I heard Zoey yelling. "Laurence calm down and don't throw my plates!"

I almost started laughing but I held myself back. "What am I?" I touched my face and looked at my own eyes. They had turned a very dark purple. I closed my eyes hoping this was just a dream and I pinched myself. I opened back up my eyes but nothing changed. My hands started to shake and I was scared. I wanted this to be just a dream but no, this is reality.

I sat onto my bed and I heard Laurence shout again "Why did it have to be Aphmau!? She should have no part in this feeling!" I looked down at my hands and a tear fell into my palm. "Laurence, I don't know how Aphmau became like this but please, your scarring the kids." I heard Zoey's calm voice talk to Laurence and everything became silent.

I closed my eyes and got hit with drowsiness. I fell into a deep sleep and I started to hear screams. I tried to wake myself up but I realized, it was apart of my dream. I was in Phoenix Drop and my hands were glowing a dark purple. I was at the gates watching as Phoenix Drop burned. I heard laughing beside me and when I looked I saw Zane. "Heh good job, turning on your people like that."

'Wha?' I couldn't believe my eyes. I had turned on my people, my position as lord. I looked at my hands and they were black. 'Is this what I'm going to turn into?" I looked up and saw Garroth standing in front of me. "Aphmau, how could you!? I'm sorry." Tears were falling from his face and he pulled out his diamond sword. "Garroth?" "I love you!" He yelled those words as he stabbed me and I woke up to myself screaming.

Garroth's pov

Dante ran off and got Laurence. "No, why is this happening!?" Laurence looked really upset and he said "We need to get her home and find a cure! Quick!" I stood up with Aphmau in my arms and ran towards Aphmau's house. I kicked open the door and Zoey stood there shocked. "Garroth what happened!?" Malachi and Levin stood there shocked and I said.

"We need help now!" Zoey nodded and said "I will gather all the magicks users in Phoenix Drop including Lucinda." I nodded my head and brought Aphmau into her room. I laid her down onto her bed and tucked her in. "I'm so sorry." I kissed her cheek lightly and held her hand. "Dada?" I turned around and saw Levin standing behind me. "Levin..." he looked at me and said.

"What happen to mama?" He looked worried and I saw Malachi in the doorway. "I don't know but.......I'm going to protect your mom okay. So she can raise you and not disappear. (*cough, cough for 15 years cough*) I ruffled Levin's hair and Malachi took a step in. "Garroth? Will mom be okay?" I looked at him pained and I said "I really hope so." I stood up and said.

"Come on you guys, I'll take you down to Logan's shop to play with Alexis, Kyle, and Yip" They looked really happy and we left. I saw Laurence standing in front of Zoey and they were talking. "Garroth! We need to get a cure or something soon!" I looked at Malachi and he nodded and led Levin outside. "Laurence what is going on with Aphmau?" He bit his lip and said.

"Do you remember when we got transported to that different dimension?" I nodded and said "Yeah, but you said you didn't remember." He sighed and said "Well I didn't but for some reason I do and I think that that light has something to do with whats going on with Aphmau." My heart started racing and I said "WHAT IS going on with her!?" Laurence looked really pained and looked like he can't speak.

"Laurence please, I need to know and it seems like you know something." He nodded and said "Aphmau........she........she's in the early stages of becoming a.......a shadow knight." My heart stopped and I grabbed Laurence by the collar and yelled "HOW?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?" I let him go and I covered my face with my hands. "Garroth, I think I know how to stop this but you aren't going to like it."

(A/n do you guys want the chapters to be longer cuz I can totally do that?)