Good and bad moments

Aphmau's pov

I fell from the cliff and I closed my eyes. I was expecting a hard landing and it sort of was but at the same time it was soft. I looked up and saw Garroth in front of me. He was blushing and I could feel his heart pounding. "I'm so sorry, I'll get up now!" I went to try and get up but Garroth grabbed my arm making me not able to move. He looked kind of upset and he said.

"Aphmau, I love you, I don't want you to leave, I want you to be my.........girlfriend." His words shocked me and I stared at his red face. I felt myself be flooded with excitement and I grabbed his face in my hands and pressed my lips against his. He was shocked at first but then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I lifted my head up and moved off of him and said.

"S-sorry for falling on you. I was probably heavy." He laughed and said "What? Your as light as a feather." I smiled and hugged him and then I heard a voice. "Now if your done MAKING OUT in my hole for throwing eggs you should LEAVE!" I looked at Garroth "uh uh uh noooo." I looked up and saw the 'Chicken shamon' holding a bucket of eggs. He suddenly frowned when he saw me and said.

"YOU! Your the horrible chicken house builder. Ha you got stuck because your so horrible." I started to get really mad and Garroth put his hand on my shoulder and said "Its not worth it, lets go." I sighed and nodded and as we walked away he yelled "Where do you think you going you terrible chicken house builder?!" I sighed and grabbed an egg from the ground and threw it at him.

Garroth's pov

Aphmau looked really happy and she grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shocked but then felt relaxed and I hugged Aphmau and kissed her back. She lifted her head up and she got off me. I could see her blushing face and it made me happy that she felt the same. "S-sorry for falling on you, I'm probably heavily." She looked embarrassed and I laughed and said "What? Your as light as a feather."

Then we heard a voice and Aphmau looked disappointed. It was the chicken shaman, I sighed and braced myself. She looked at me and and shook my head. He started to make Aphmau mad and I knew that if she had a bow she would shoot Caster. I put my hand on her shoulder and shook my head and said "Its not worth it, lets go." She sighed and we started to leave when he started taunting her.

She grabbed an egg from the ground and threw it at Caster and it hit him square in the face. I busted out laughing as the yolk ran down his face. He looked really mad and I grabbed Aphmau's hand and started running. We both laughed as we ran and I wanted to see her smiling face everyday. We stopped to catch our breath and we continued to laugh. I looked at Aphmau and she started to wobble.

"Aphmau!" She fell to the ground and clutched her heart. "Are you okay!?" I helped her back up and she said "Garroth, my heart hurts." I looked at her and felt her head. She was freezing cold, I checked her pulse and her heart was beating incredibly slow. "Garroth, my heart really hurts." Tears started to fall from her face and I hugged he close and said "I am not losing you!"