Not Phoenix Drop

(This is still going to be in Laurence' pov)

Laurence'pov

"What!? Where are we!?" I looked at the castle and looked back all the people of Phoenix Drop was waking up. Dante and I ran down and everyone went into a panic. "Where are we!?" Zoey yelled and Levin started crying "Mommy, mommy, I scared!" I ran up to everyone and Malachi hugged Levin. There was a stump and I stood on top of it.

I called out and everyone stopped and looked at me. "I have no idea where we are and I don't know how we got here, but, we can't just stand here in a panic. We need to take refuge and try and find our way back to Phoenix Drop!" Then, I heard Dale yell out "Yeah, we need to stop and think about where we are." I nodded and said again.

Dante found a kingdom just over this hill. We can take refuge there until we find our way back home." Everybody agreed and we made our way uphill. When I saw the castle it kind of scared me to think that there was a place like this out here. I took a deep breath and I felt someone grab my hand.

I looked at the person and it was Cadenza. "Laurence....I'm scared." I sighed and said "Don't worry Cadenza, we will be fine." She nodded but didn't let go of my hand. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine back. We headed to the castle and once we reached the entrance I stopped. "No." Cadenza looked at me and froze.

I looked around and everyone froze........this was O'kasis. "No this can't be?" I looked at Dante and then I looked at everybody and they looked terrified. "Cadenza....bring everyone back to that field." She looked up at me and said "But what about you Laurence?" I smiled and said "I will gather some resources and bring them back.

She had tears in her eyes and she nodded. Dante stayed and everyone else left back to the field. "Dante." He looked at me and he said "Yeah, that light brought us here. " I nodded and we went inside O'kasis. One thing strange was that we walked past O'kasis guards but they didn't arrest us or attack. Dante and I kept walking casually until we reached the castle.

"Wow this is giant." I nodded and looked around. I saw something that caught my eye, it was an armor booth. "Let's go check that out." Dante nodded and we walked over there. I bought some tents and put them in my inventory. "Do you think this will be enough?" Dante was looking concerned and I said "Yeah, could you take these back I wanna look around."Sure"

He grabbed the stuff and left. I walked to the castle and stared up at it. I saw something in the widow and my eyes widened. "Garroth!?" I ran inside the castle and through the halls. I saw a staircase and ran up it. There was another large hallway and I ran through it until I reached a room with the door cracked slightly.

I peeked inside and saw Garroth on his knees hugging someone and I could hear him say in a shaky voice "Please don't leave me, please, I love you." 'Who is that he is hugging?' I wondered. The only person he loved was Aphmau. Even though how excited and happy I was to see Garroth I didn't barge into the room, instead I just waited outside the room.