Can't be near you

Aphmau's pov

I still wasn't better but now I could hear. I can't open my eyes or speak but I could listen. One day I heard Garroth talking to someone I'm guessing to be the doctor and Garroth said "What is going on she woke up and seemed fine but as every time I go near her she shakes and breaths heavily." I heard the doc sigh and he said "Lord Garroth I think I might know what is going on."

I listened and it broke by heart. "Lord Garroth.......she has been infected with a very strong type of magicks."What!?" He sighed again and said "The magicks have been made so whenever you go near her she gets extremely sick and......she is pushing her limits. If you go near her now.......she will........die." I heard the doctor walk away and I no longer felt Garroth's presence.

I felt myself getting better and my eyes shop open. I yelled "Garroth!?" I got up from the bed and I felt a sharp pain run through head and I grimaced at the pain. I shook my head and ran out of the room. I couldn't see strait and I almost ran into a suit of armor. I ran wobbling every now and then but I didn't stop.

I called out in the castle "Garroth!" I looked everywhere but wasn't able to find him. Then, my heart started to hurt and I clutched my chest. I fell to my knees and my hands started shaking. "Wha.....what is going on?" A black coating started to crawl up slowly from the tips of my fingers.

I stood up and walked forward almost falling and there was bathroom and I walked in it. I looked at myself in the mirror and froze. Half my face was jet black and my eye on the part of my face that was black was purple. I gasped and hid my face in my hands and shook my head. When I looked at myself again in the mirror I was back to my original skin and eye color.

Garroth's pov

The doctor came by in the morning and he told me something that I could never forget. I had to stay away from Aphmau....."I understand." I told the doctor and he left. Tears formed in my eyes but I shook them away. I looked at Aphmau's sleeping face and I whispered "I'm sorry." And I left the room.

I walked the halls and almost didn't notice a familiar face running towards me. "Garroth!" 'That voice.' I looked up and saw Laurence. "Laurence!" I ran towards him and he hugged me. He stepped away and said "Garroth what happened!? You and Aphmau just disappeared and then a strange light brought us here, to O'kasis!?"

"Laurence calm down and tell me everything." He took a few breaths and explained everything. "So is Aphmau here?" I looked down and became sad again and I said "Yeah" he looked at me and said "What happened?" I told him everything about waking up here and finding Aphmau but her being effected by a type of magicks.

"Oh...." that was all he said and then he smiled and said "Don't worry Garroth we'll find a way to cure it." I nodded hoping that was true. "So your Lord here?" I nodded and told him everything I knew. He sighed and said "This is going to be tough." I agreed with him and sighed.