A night together!?

Aphmau's pov

Garroth carried me in awkward silence back to the place we started. He set me down in a grassy dry spot and he leaned against the tree. The droplets of rain ran down his face and I saw just how handsome he really is. I couldn't take my eyes off him and I saw his eye look towards me and I blushed and looked away quickly. I buried my face into my knees and frowned at my embarrassment.

I heard the grass move and when I looked up Garroth was gone. My heart started racing because I became scared and I yelled "Garroth!?" I stood up panicked and looked around. I didn't see him and it made me really, really scared. "G-Garroth! Stop playing games!" I heard the grass crunch behind me and I turned around. I saw Garroth with an arm load of wood in his hands.

The beat of my heart beat decreased and the tears came flooding out. "A-Aphmau!?" He dropped the wood and ran closer to me. I grabbed ahold of Garroth shirt sleeve and didn't want to let him go. It seems like he understands my feelings and he held me tightly. I could feel my dress becoming more and more heavy when it got wet. Garroth smirked and said "I'll make a fire."

I nodded and he picked up the wood that he had dropped. I sat down as he lit the fire and I felt the warmness against my wet hands. I started to grow tired and for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes open. I looked at Garroth and said "Do you mind if I sleep?" He shook his head and I silently thanked him. I laid down on the ground but it felt uncomfortable. Then, I felt my head be lifted and something soft was placed down.

Garroth's pov

I had carried Aphmau in awkward silence until we reached the first place. I set her under the tree and I felt rain roll down my cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Aphmau staring at me and we made eye contact. She buried her face into her knees in embarrassment. I decided to grab some firewood so we wouldn't be cold so I walked away for a few minutes.

At first I couldn't hear Aphmau's panicked voice but the second time I heard her call my name sounding devastated. I hurried back with the arm load of firewood. She looked at me and started crying. "A-Aphmau!?" I dropped the wood and hurried up to her. She grabbed the fabric of my shirt like she thought I was going to abandon her. I held her in my arms for a while and I decided to make a fire.

I picked up the wood and made the fire. Aphmau looked very tired, I mean I wouldn't blame her, she almost got eaten by wolves. She looked at me and asked if she could sleep. I nodded my head and she laid down on the grass. She didn't look very comfortable so I took off my shirt, rolled it up into a ball, and placed it under her head. She didn't move but I could hear her silent breaths as she slept.

(Hey guys, so sorry for the late updates but its been hard trying to find new ideas so, I was wondering if any of you had suggestions? Thank you, and, you don't have to if you don't wanna. Have a good day!"