Feeling of betrayal

Aphmau's pov play music

I walked to the entrance of the gates and yelled out "Hello!?" I saw Dante running up the gates and he suddenly stopped. "Aphmau!" He opened the gates and ran out and hugged me. I laughed and he said "Where were you!? We were all so worried!" I smiled and tears of joy filled my eyes. "I'm sorry Dante." I hugged him back and I soon heard a voice that I had been longing for.

"Dante? Whats with all the-" He stopped as soon as he saw me. "Garroth..." I could feel my heart start to beat faster and he looked down looking upset. "Um, Dante, I need you and Laurence to watch over that girl." Dante nodded and soon left. Garroth and I stood in awkward silence and I soon spoke up. "Garroth, I'm sor-" "Stop." He interrupted me and I knew how he felt. He was having mixed emotions.

"Garroth please." "No!" I stopped and felt shocked and tears fell from not only mine but Garroth's face as well. "Please, just let me be alone." He walked away and my heart felt crushed. I couldn't breath and I sobbed into my hands. I sunk to my knees and thought "What if Garroth wants to break up? What if he hates me and doesn't want to be around?" At the thought I felt my heart break in two.

I wiped away the tears and my eyes felt puffy. "Aphmau!" I looked up and saw Molly. She hugged me tightly and said "Its you! Its really you!" We talked until she needed to go home. I felt happier but I could still feel my heart being crushed. I needed to find Garroth and explain to him what happened. When I searched to him I had many people run up to me and hug me so it felt impossible to get around.

I finally got through all the people and saw a sandy-blond figure walking around. I started to run to him but I stopped mid in my tracks. Garroth was holding hands with that traveler. He was smiling and laughing and I could feel the wet burning feeling form in my eyes again. I suddenly felt anger and sadness rise from in me and I ran in front of them.

I clenched my fists and yelled "You jerk!" 'Slap!' I felt a pain run through my and I ran away with all my might with giant tears rolling down my face. I ran to Laurence who I greeted earlier and hugged him and laid my head in his chest. He was shocked for a minute but soon rubbed my back while I cried. "Aphmau, what happened?" He made me look up and he wiped away the tears with his thumb.

Garroth's pov

I put the stuff down and walked away. Then I heard Dante yell and I wanted to see what was going on. I saw Aphmau there and I froze. I felt really happy but felt upset that she suddenly disappeared but the comes back like nothing happened. I started to feel mixed emotions and I got Dante to leave. She tried to apologize and I was as cold as ever to her. I needed time to think about how stupid I was for acting like that.

I ran off and tears fell down my face. As I walked I saw the traveler. She looked up at me and said "Are you okay?" She sounded so quiet I could barely hear her. I shook my head and I could see her smile. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. For some reason I didn't pull away but I felt like I was betraying Aphmau. "I'm sorry." I tried to pull away my hand but her hand gripped mine harder.

"Please, can you show me around?" I nodded and she smiled. We walked though the whole village and she said very shyly "I really like you, I think your fun." I blushed and laughed until I saw Aphmau standing in front of me. She looked like she was about to cry and she yelled "You jerk!" She slapped me with all her might and I felt shock run through me. The girl and I stopped, frozen.

"G-Garroth?" She looked at me and I knew what Aphmau was thinking. She thought I had betrayed her. I felt tears in my eyes, they weren't tears from the pain but they were tears of feeling like Aphmau hates me. "I'm sorry, but I need to go!" She let go of my hand and I ran in the direction Aphmau ran. I finally caught up to her but she was crying in Laurence' chest.

When he saw me he frowned and I heard Aphmau say "Laurence, why would Garroth do that to me? Why would he hold another girls hand!?" My heart felt like it was being squeezed and I was about to speak up when I saw Laurence purposely look at me and frown and he leaned his face closer to Aphmau's. He kissed her and my heart ripped in two. "Fine, just fine!"

The anger i was trying to hold in bursted out and Aphmau turned around very quickly. I didn't mean to say these words but the slipped out of my lips. "We're through!" I saw Aphmau's eyes widen and I was even shocked by my own words. "Wh-what?" I could hear the shaking in her voice and I said "I just need a break." The truth was, I didn't want to break up but I felt so upset. This wasn't like me all. She cried and I ran away.