Back home?

Aphmau's pov

Garroth and Laurence busted down the iron door but Zane didn't do anything. I don't know why but I couldn't look away from Zane, his blue eyes captured my gaze. Then a weird smoke came from the walls and it was black and purple. I watched as Garroth and Laurence fell to the floor. "No!" I tried to get out of Zane's arms but I felt his fingernails digging into my shoulder.

"Ow stop!" I turned around about to run to Garroth and Laurence but I felt myself being hugged from behind. "Stop!" I could feel his breath on my neck and it sent a shiver down my spine. I tried to get away but his grip was too strong. Zane then covered my mouth and nose with his hand and I couldn't breath. I tried to pull his hand off but I was becoming weak. I couldn't breath and I collapsed into Zane's arms.

He held me up and I fell limp in his arms. I blacked out and fell into a long feeling of being unconscious. I awoke in a house. I sat up and I was in a bed. I looked around and everything looked.........normal. I could tell I wasn't in Phoenix Drop but was that a dream? I looked around and heard a noise. I got up and looked around once more. I saw a window and I ran towards it.

I flung open the curtains and saw I was still in O'kasis. "No..." I took a step back and bumped into something. I turned around and Zane was standing there. I backed up and hit the wall behind me. "Wh-what do you want?" He smiled and said "I want Phoenix Drop to fall." I was scared and I just wanted everything to be over. "What did you do to Laurence and Garroth!?"

Garroth's pov

I woke up with a headache and I looked around..........I was back in the guard tower. I stood up fast and ran over to the opening in the wall. I looked out and it was dark outside. The stars shone bright reflecting off the moon. I ran to the ladder and slid down it fast. I saw Laurence sleeping in a chair and I shook his shoulders. He jerked awake and looked at me.

He looked mad and he jumped up and pulled out his sword and yelled "You! What are you doing here in Phoenix Drop!?" I took a step back and said "Laurence, what is going on?" He looked grim and held his sword ready to attack and he said "You killed Aphmau!" My eyes widened in surprise and Laurence came at me. I dodged his attack and said "I would NEVER kill Aphmau!" Laurence glared at me and yelled about to attack again.

"If you never would have killed Aphmau, then why did you stab her at Lady Irene's statue and run off!?" I lowered my guard and said "Laurence, I love Aphmau and you know it and I don't even recall killing Aphmau." Tears started to form in Laurence' eyes and he said in a shaky voice "Then why did I watch you kill her?"Laurence......If I killed Aphmau I would have killed myself too."

Laurence lowered his shining emerald green sword and he said "Then if you didn't kill her who did?" I started to think and came up with an idea and I said "Remember when Nicole used that potion to trick her father into thinking she was dead." Laurence nodded and I continued. "Maybe Zane used that potion and kidnapped Aphmau, because Aphmau wouldn't just leave."