How did this happen?

Aphmau's pov

I had lost consciousness and I woke up again. My head hurt and I just stared at the ceiling. I saw the old lady next to me and she looked happy to see that I was awake. "Are you okay? You fainted?" I nodded and sat up. "Why did you yell the lords name? Do you know him?" I looked at her and said "What?" She squinted her eyes and said "Before you lost consciousness you yelled out the Lords name."

"What do you mean?" She looked worried and said "You yelled out Lord Garroth's name" my heart stopped at her words and I yelled "Wait?! Garroth is lord!?" She looked at me weird and said "How do you know Garroth?" I remembered all the moments we had together all the laughing, all the crying.

My eyes teared up and I said "He was my guard in Phoenix Drop."Phoenix Drop?" The lady looked at me and said "You must have been having one weird dream to make up something like that." 'A weird dream?' I thought that in my head. "A weird dream!?" I stood up angry and tears were streaming down my face.

"This is a weird dream!" I ran out of the house and stopped at the well in the middle. O'kasis is beautiful, people were everywhere and the sun shone bright. I looked around frantically and saw the castle. It was giant, this place is much bigger than Phoenix Drop.
"Is Garroth really lord?" I wondered to myself and looked at my reflection in the water. 'This is.....weird." I looked around me and saw the many houses and people walking and talking. It made me homesick for Phoenix Drop.

Garroth's pov

I woke up after being unconscious and I sat up. I was in a very expensive and fancy looking room. I was in the bed and someone came into the room. "Ah, Lord Garroth your awake." He smiled and said "One of the farmer's said that you didn't remember being lord?"

I looked at him and he continued talking "Are you okay?" I nodded and said "Yeah, I'm fine I was still in the middle of a........a dream yeah, a dream." I smiled and he nodded and left the room. 'I had to make them think I was lord.' Is what I thought but, I had no experience I was only experienced in being a guard.

I got out of the bed and saw a window. I walked over to the window and opened the red velvet curtains. The sight was beautiful, people were everywhere and this was like a true kingdom. I wished one day Phoenix Drop could've ended up like this but now, where is Phoenix Drop and its people.

Then, I saw it a familiar looking person. She had long black hair and a purple and black outfit. I recognized the outfit, Cadenza had made it. I gasped and ran out of the room. 'It has to be her, no mistaking it.' I thought this as the bedroom door flew open. I ran out but a mediately got lost in the long giant halls.