A weird light

(Guess what? This whole chapter is going to be about Laurence and what is going on in Phoenix Drop after the strange lights.)

Laurence' pov

I looked back at Garroth and saw he was glowing. "Garroth!?" He was being lifted into the sky and Dale took a step back and said "In the name of Irene!?" Then, there was a sound like glass breaking and Garroth was gone and little raindrop sized pieces of light fell onto the ground and disappeared. "What!?"

I looked at Dale and he looked as shocked as me. Then I heard Dante yell out "Laurence what happened!" He came running out of Phoenix Drop and stopped where we were. Then the light came back and something came out of the light.....it was Garroth's Armor. I took a step back and Dante looked shocked.

The armor was laid in the grass and the light stayed surrounding it. I went to touch the armor and the light started to come closer to me. I took a step back and it stopped following me. "What is this light?" I asked myself then the light started to color a circle around Phoenix drop. "What is going on!?" Yelled Dale and the white light surrounded around Phoenix Drop.

The light lifted up into the air and we ran back into the walls of Phoenix Drop. Three days passed and we still didn't see any sign of Garroth or Aphmau. The light didn't leave but every hour it moved closer to the walls. We had gathered all the people of Phoenix Drop and had them stay in Kiki's barn just in case. "I can't take this anymore!" Corrie grabbed his sword and ran out of his house.

Emma yelled for Corrie to stop and was about to run after him but I stopped her. "Don't worry Emma I'll go get him. I ran after Corrie and he stopped I looked in front of him and the light was moving closer and faster. "Corrie!" He ran back over to me and he said "We need to gather everyone now!" I nodded but as soon as we got back into the barn the light was too close.

Everyone was crowding the back of the barn and I said "What's wrong?"Laurence look out!" Cadenza yelled out to me and I felt a strange warmth on my back and I was being pulled back. I looked down and saw that I was being engulfed in the light. "Laurence no!" Cadenza tried to run up and I yelled "No Cadenza you might get hurt!" She stopped and looked scared.

"Ahh!" I yelled out trying to fight the light but it was too strong. I started to grow drowsy and I fell to my knees. I lost consciousness and I heard everyone scream. I woke up and I was laying in grass. I opened my eyes and looked up, all the people of Phoenix Drop were laying all around me. I looked up and we were in a giant field. I gasped and got up in a panic.

'Where are we!?' I thought as I looked around. Then, I saw Dante at the top of the hill. I ran up to him and looked at him he looked shocked "Dante?" I looked at him and he pointed and said "I don't think were in Phoenix Drop anymore." I looked to where he was pointing and saw a giant castle.