Copyright Notice

Copyright © 2015 by PoezynBabes

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

---

A/N: Steal our work and we will castrate you, I swear. Otherwise, we're really nice. This book is in no way meant to offend anyone or any cliches. We love cliches, if you couldn't figure out from our reading lists. Cliches all the way! This is just a light-hearted attempt at poking fun at some of them and is in no way meant to ridicule anything or anyone. Moving on, this story is actually influenced by the life of one of our friends. The three guys, in reality are not that hot, I mean that's not possible, unless you're actually living a Wattpad novel. So, we're trying to make them appear a 100X more swoon worthy than those guys can ever hope to be. I sound mean. Anyways hope ya'll enjoy. Love you, darlings! And don't forget to leave a comment or a cheeky vote ;)