Chapter 3

(Lloyd's POV)

"Come on, Lloyd. You know we can't keep secrets from each other anymore," says Kaila, and I sigh.

"Are the kids asleep?" I asked.

"Safe and sound too, now please tell me: Who is that girl?" she asked

"Fine, her name is Luna Garmadon and she was my older sister," I say.

"Where is she now?" she asks in concern. I knew she was shocked about what I said, and she probably assumed shock wants the best thing to feel at the moment.

"I . . . I don't know, I haven't seen her or my brother since the big fire accident," I say.

"Wait, what accident?" she asks with a little bit of sadness.

"It happened sixteen years ago . . ."

"Luna! Mizar! Come here for a minute!" Yelled Dad as Luna, Mizar, and I ran up to him.

"What's wrong, Dad? Are we in trouble for booby trapping the shower with paint?" I asked.

"You did what? Whatever, it doesn't matter. Lloyd go to your mother, I need a private discussion with your sister and brother," said Dad.

"But," I started.

"No buts, Mister. Now go," he said.

"Fine," I said and walked away, but hid behind the door, listening.

"What is it, Dad?" Luna asked.

"Look, whatever I'm gonna say now, don't get all teary eyed, okay?" he said.

"Yes, Dad" Mizar and Luna chorused.

"Remember when I told you that you were born . . . special?" He asked.

"Yeah," said Mizar.

"Well, it isn't that simple.You see, you were born with . . . powers," he started.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, Dad! You mean we are like those super awesome elemental masters you told us about?" Luna asked.

"Yes and no . . . you see, your powers are dangerous. Especially to your brother, Lloyd," he said.

"D-dangerous?" Asked Mizar.

"Yes, you were born with a darkness inside you, just like I was," he said.

"Darkness? What are you saying, dad? That we're some kind of monsters?" Luna asked in fear.

"Don't say that, Luna. You are not a monster. I just need to do what's best for our family, so I'm asking you to stay as far as possible from Lloyd," he said.

"What? Dad, we can't do that! He is our brother!" Mizar yelled.

"Yeah, Dad, we can't!" I yelled.

"LISTEN TO ME!" Yelled Dad as his eyes flashed red. I could hear Mizar and Luna taking a step back in fear.

"Look, I know and I'm sorry, but do you really want your brother to fear you? To run away from you?" He said.

"No," the twins finally said.

"So, I'm asking you to stay away for his own safety. Just try to be careful out there," he said. Then I burst into the room.

"Dad, you can't do that! We are siblings! I don't fear them! I love them! You can't-" I yelled.

"LLOYD, STOP THIS! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR SAFETY!" Yelled dad getting ten times angrier.