Chapter 13

(Kaila's POV)

I have to admit, Luna is a really sweet person once you get to know her. She also tends to be overprotective and defensive over friends and family.

It was all happy thoughts until Jay called me, great timing honestly.

"Hello?"

"Erm, Kaila..."

I knew that tone in use so I asked immediately, "what happened this time?"

"Well," I heard him clear his throat on the other end of the line, "last night, Hope may have...uh..."

"What?" I'm pretty sure Jay felt the death glare I had on my face now.

"she may have gone missing, I'M  SORRY I'M SORRY!"

Now I was wearing a look of fear, and a look that clearly spoke of my murderous intent towards my brother.

"Jay, where could have she gone?"

"Well we checked her room and there was a smell of chloroform, so I'm guessing she was kidnapped"

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!"

"Calm down!" I heard Nya whisper something to Jay, and he calmed down.

Once we both got our cool back, we continued, excluding the daggers I was preparing to shoot at him.

"Jay, I already have a missing husband to deal with. You look for Hope and I'll keep looking for Lloyd"

"Bu-" I hung up on him and closed my phone.

'Where are you Lloyd, we need you. It's a mess' I thought.

(Lloyd's POV)

I woke up in a dark room filled with...pictures?

"Where am I..." I wondered and Sat up, my legs felt weird.

Ah, I see my vessel has awaken.

"Vessel...." then it hit me. "Give me back my body you Freak!" I yelled.

Afraid I can't do that young vessel. You are currently stuck in your head, well my head for now. This is the last place you'll see before you start dissolving into nothing but a memory.

"A memory? What do you mean?!" I yelled.

See for yourself

I looked at myself and what I saw struck fear to my core.

My legs were slowly turning into tiny bits of dust.

"H-hey...stop it!" I cried as I watched my legs slowly disappear.

This is way too fun, now if you don't mind I have meeting to attend to.

Then it was gone, and I was left to turn into nothingness.

How do I get out of this?

(Third POV)

The boy stepped out from the shadows and his Master couldn't help but smirk at his newest recruit.

"Sir, I got her" Metal Alice said as she walked towards Sledge's thrown.

"Good, keep her alive. Her powers are too valuable" Sledge said.

That's when The green ninja walked in with bright yellow eyes.

"Ah, there you are. I was just about to call you in for your first assignment" Sledge said.

"Anything you wish for, master" The boy said in response.

Sledge grinned, then said to his assistant "I think it is time those ninja are out of my way to glory. Send them a message, tell them to come or else the girl won't live do see another day".