i.

Loren Char Mayers

Taeli and I looked at each other as we continue hearing this group talk about us. It was almost the end of senior year and like any other day, I was quiet, but today will be the day I start talking.

Everybody say I'm just like my mother. Quiet but will beat the brakes off of you. I have no idea why these girls have the audacity to talk about us when we didn't even do shit to them.

"Taeli look like a pile of shit, with her black ass." One of the girls, snickered.

That's when we both lost it. We jumped up and jumped over the tables, going straight to them.

"Woah woah woah, bitch. So you're tryna talk?" Taeli chuckled, looking at the girls. I just stood there smiling, they obviously don't know who we are.

"Yeah, your black ass." The girl laughed and high five with the other girls. At this point the whole class was looking at us.

I chuckled and socked the light skinned girl right in her nose, making the other girl jump up. I squared up as she tried to take a punch, but I blocked it and punched her in her jaw.

I grabbed both of them by their hair and slung them across the room.

"Made me broke a nail, ugly bitch." I groaned, going over to her since she wanted to stand up.

The teacher and securities came in, grabbing me and Tae off of the girls. I looked down at the mess I caused and smiled.

When you're parents are A$AP Rocky and Lauren Rice-Mayers you can't help but to have that gene of being able to fight.

Also you must not know who Taeli's parent are? If you don't, they're A$AP Ferg and Taya Moore-Ferguson, so I think you don't want to mess with us.

We sat in the office, both quiet, waiting on our parents to come. I wasn't even expecting to get into a fight today. I only came to school because I wanted to and I end up being in a fight. Since it's senior year and they started the shit, me and Tae wasn't suspended of discipline for the fight.

I looked up to see both of our fathers, coming into the office. My daddy started laughing at me, seeing that I had a scratch on my cheek.

"Come on, bad ass." He laughed, signing me out.

"Hey Uncle Ferg." I hugged him.

"Hey Lauren's daughter." He laughed, signing Tae out.

They play so much.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Tae grabbed her purse.

"You always hungry." He shook his head, wrapping his arm around her.

18. Eighteen and slowly turning into a replica of my parents.

I ran into the house and into the kitchen while my daddy closed the door behind him. I looked to see Royal in the kitchen, in the refrigerator.

"Why you at home?" I asked, looking in the pantry.

"Got suspended." He responded, closing the refrigerator.

"What you do?"

"Got into a fight with this boy." He sat at the kitchen table.

I shook my head. Royal was looking and acting just like how our daddy use to.

"Lo sit down, I need to talk to y'all." He said, coming into the kitchen and taking a seat.

I sat down and gave him my attention.

"Now how hell you both get into a fight on the same day?" He shook his head, looking at the both of us.

"Cause they love messin' with us." Royal responded, frowning.

"What y'all mama gone say?"

"She gone say we was defending ourselves, pops you got into more fights than we have put together."

"Be quiet, Loren."

I chuckled as Logan walked into the kitchen. I guess all of the Mayers kids got in trouble.

"What you doing home?" I laughed as she sat at the table and mama came in the kitchen also.

"Punched a girl." She responded, shrugging.

"Lauren, baby," my daddy whined. "Our kids are bad, what the hell we're gonna do with them?"

You can't do shit with Loren, Royal, and Logan. You know why? Cause we're the Mayers.

_____________________________

welcome to the world of the mayers!