cinco.

Loren Mayers

I stared at Kaleb as he leaned his head back on the mirrored elevator wall, groaning. We've been in this elevator for three to four hours now with no food or anything to drink. Luckily, I had a few bottles of water in my purse along with some gummies and some chips.

Let me explain to you why we're still in this elevator. The lovely married want to be heroes couple left us in the hotel elevator. They're literally no one here but a few of us that stayed in the hotel. When Tae them rented out the hotel, they made the ladies in the front, take a break for the day. Leaving us with no help.

"Lo?" Kaleb spoke, with his eyes closed.

"Yes?" I asked, watching him open his eyes.

"Are you still claustrophobic?"

"Fine time to ask," I slightly chuckle. "But no, I was only claustrophobic when a lot of people surrounds me."

"Good," he looked at me. "Are you claustrophobic with just one person surrounding you?"

"No." I smacked my lips lowly.

"C'mere then." He licked over his lips, smiling at me.

My heart started beating a little bit faster, damnit Kaleb.

"No, why?"

"Just come here, girl."

I sigh and stood up, picking up the end of my dress and walking over to him. He grabbed my free arm and pulled me down onto his lap.

"This not right." I tried to remove myself from his lap, but he held me down.

"You only sittin' Lo, chill."

I sighed once again, laying my head on the wall. Although I was skeptical, I was in my baby's arm and loving it, bitch.

"Is that your feet smelling like corn chips?" I asked, opening my eyes to look at him.

"Shit probably is, ain't no tellin'."

"Just nasty." I shook my head, feeling him shift a little causing me to look at him.

"It's only my wallet, Lo." He started laughing while I rolled my eyes at him.

A few minutes passed by and we was just still sitting here with dead phones and hungry stomachs. I grew sleepy every second, yawning every minute.

"Lay down." Kaleb mumbled, yawning also.

"I need a pillow or at least something to lay on."

"Only suggestion I have is layin' on my jacket or... laying on my chest."

We looked at each other for a while before I gave in because I was entirely too sleepy and drained right now.

He laid down flat as I crawled on top of him, resting my head on his chest. I immediately got comfortable and closed my eyes. He covered my arms and back with his tux jacket, moving some hair out of my face.