twenty six.

Kaleb Cannel

Relationships are not as easy as everyone think they should be. It takes some strong lovers to remain in a relationship after something happen. Breakups don't necessarily happen because someone cheated. It's more things that can cause a breakup besides cheating.

Being scared that someone might harm your girl is one.

"I have too much shit on my hands, man. I got a son that needs me. I got a nagging ass babymother that won't leave me alone. I have a mother that's hurting. I have college work that I have yet to do and I have a girl that's not even speaking to me right now. Fuck!" Nick yelled, falling backwards on his bed.

Since Cai's death, there's been a lot going on in Nick's life. He took a break from Logan because he felt like she was in harms way and he needed to settle what ever is going on, by himself.

I don't necessarily think he should have called it quits with Logan. I think he forgot that she's the one that helped him through majority of everything that went on in his life. I think he forgot that he's not sane without her.

He should have kept her beside him because now what if someone's out to get her because of him? May God forbid that.

"Nick, you ever just sat down and talked to Maya about what's goin' on?" I asked, leaning against his dresser.

"What for? All she's going to do is nag, bruh I don't have the time."

"Nah hear me out. I need you to go talk to her."

"KC," he leaned up and looked at me. "What the fuck we fixing to talk about?"

"Betterin' y'all coparenting. I know every time y'all see each other y'all argue. That's not good 'cause J be seein' that."

He bit down on his bottom lip before letting out a sigh.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Good. Now why isn't Logan talkin' to you?"

"Her parents took her phone and computer. They really don't even want her around me anymore." He responded, rubbing his hands down his face.

"You want to go see her?"

"I do but I mean I'm not trying to get her in more trouble. Been damn near three weeks since I heard her voice."

I think Loren and I have some business to take care of.

"Hopefully they'll come around and let you talk to her."

"Yeah, hopefully. I have to go get J and I guess talk to Maya. I'll get withchu later." He grabbed his keys and slipped on a hoodie along with another jacket.

"Aight, lil dude."

We walked out his room and he walked down the stairs while I decided to go to Mychel's room. The twins, Mia and Maci were asleep in their room so I wasn't going to bother them.

"Wassup ugly nigga." I mushed his head and sat on the bed beside him. It's so weird how they're growing up.

"Just going to let that slide, but what brings you by?" He rubbed over his hazel eyes.