thirty.

Taeli Mayfield

It's kind of weird how I'm the youngest child of the Ferguson's family but I'm the first one to get married and to also have kids. I've always saw my sister getting married before me even having kids before me, but it didn't work out like that.

She say she doesn't want kids right now, but how she interacts with Ezra and unborn Teia, I feel like she want some of her own.

"Mommy, am I squishing her?" Ezra asked while getting comfortable on the couch with me.

We were at my parents house, lounging around while my mother was in the kitchen cooking us lunch. Chloe laid on the other end of the couch, Ezra and I was on and Pops was harassing my mother in the kitchen.

"No baby, she's fine. Just stop moving." He nodded and wrap his arm around my stomach. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"TT when can I come to the 6 with you?" He leaned up from the couch as I shook my head. This little boy will not be still for anything.

"This summer." She responded as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Gonna catch me some girls." He rubbed his hands together.

"I'm going to need you to stop hanging with your daddy." Chloe and I said concurrently which made us laugh.

"Girl, he's a mess. Be trying to spit game on ever girl he see."

"I believe it. Where's Ezerah by the way?"

"He's at practice." I responded, feeling Teia kicking me because Ezra was laying his head on my stomach.

"So bachelor and bachelorette parties are tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, we're suppose to have this little sleepover type party at the hotel."

"Sounds fun." She said when Pops walked into the living room.

"Look at my babies, interacting and shit." Pops smiled, squeezing on the couch with us. Remind you, this is a huge couch.

"Pa Pa, I bet you I can beat you in the game." Ezra leaned up once again, challenging Pops to a game of.. I don't even know.

"Oh word? Well, I'll take that bet."

Ezra safely got off the couch without hurting me, intentionally. Him and Pops pulled up chairs in front of the television and started up the game.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see what my mother was cooking. I was really wanting some Popeyes but of course Ezerah wasn't letting me eat any fast food or even restaurant food until after my pregnancy. He did the same thing when I was pregnant with Ezra.

"How are you almost 40 weeks pregnant but walking around like it doesn't bother you?" My mother chuckled, watching me struggle to sit down in the kitchen chair.

"I have no idea." I breathed out. "So what are you cooking?"

"Parmesan chicken and pasta."

"Smells delish." I smiled, feeling my stomach growling.

"Last one?" She asked, referring to last child.

"For a while, yes."

Children are wonderful and all but I'm only twenty two. I don't want to be that woman that's young with all those kids. I think two is enough but according to Ezerah, he wants a damn football field.

He better find him another woman to have all them kids with because Taeli isn't going.

Ezra and I chilled with my parents and sister for a little while longer until Ezerah came and picked us up. I wasn't allowed to driver or be at home by myself now that I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant.