cuatro.

Kaleb Cannel

Ezerah slouched in one of the little couches in his hotel room, rolling a blunt. He was dressed but not fully dressed. His tux jacket and tie laid on the bed while his shoes laid beside them. His shirt was unbutton and one of his socks were off.  

"Dude, why the hell you ain't ready?" I asked, walking towards him.

"KC, I'm dreadin' this shit, bruh." He lit the blunt, taking a pull from it.

"Dreadin'? The fuck you mean?" 

"A nigga nervous. I'on think I can go through with this."

"Ezerah," I called him by his government name so he know that I'm serious. "You're 30 minutes away from marryin' the love of your life. The mother of your child. The woman that you spent months gettin' to know. The woman that you went out of your way for and you sayin' you don't want to marry her? I know you nervous dawg, but you makin' the right decision."

He looked up at me and licked his lips.

"Aw KC soundin' all emotional."

"Shut up and get ready." I shook my head.

"All jokes aside, appreciate it, bro." He stood up and did our handshake.

He slipped on his other sock before buttoning his shirt. He slipped on his shoes and did his tie. Once he was finished, he looked in the mirror.

"Check out the kid." He rubbed his hands together and squatted down. I started laughing at his foolishness.

"Aight come on, we gotta go."

"Let's get you married, lil nigga."

And with that, we was off to the church. I believe I was more nervous than Ezerah at this moment. I'm walking down the aisle with a woman that most likely hates me.

I feel like the only reason why E and Tae assigned us to walk down the aisle together is because they're trying their hardest to get up back together.

They can't force it. I can't force it.

When we arrived to the church, we went straight to the back where the men who was in the wedding were at.

Royal, Nick, Cai, Ezra, and Tae's father, A$AP Ferg were all suited and booted. I noticed Lo's pops sitting on top of the table, talking to Royal. Royal pointed to me, causing his pops to look in my direction.

"Yo KC." He motioned for me to come towards him.

"Wassup Rock." I hand shook him.

"Wassup with you, star player?"

"Just tryna make it." I said, honestly.

"I feel you. So you walkin' down the aisle with my baby girl?"

"That's the plan, if she don't change her mind."

"She still upset with you?" He asked, frowning.

"Yeah and walkin' down the aisle with her is just the icin' on the cake."