Luke

Luke's pov

(taking place after he became an alpha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kissed Trina and said "Good night" then began to walk away.

"Daddy" She called in her little five year old voice.

"Yes Angel?' I said turning to look at her.

"Can you twell me a bed twime story?" she asked.

"Sure sweety what do you want to hear about." I questioned.

"How you met mommy" she giggled happily.

I froze at first then decided not to tell her.  It would be  to strange or her. She wouldn't understand about money and why it's important

"When your older okay baby" I said.

"Okay daddy" She mumbled falling asleep as we talked.

I went and sat on the couch with my beautiful wife Sabrina and thought back to how we met.

FLASHBACK                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~          

I walked around the perimeter running my patrol.  Sometimes I hate being a warrior I mean I have been on night patrol or the past week and a half.  I am very much lacking sleep and nothing has been going on.  At night anyways during the day i have to train the kids and tween. 

I looked at the moon and determined that it was about two in the morning and my shift would be over in about ten minutes.    Finally I had a chance to get some freaking sleep. 

I shook my head trying to stay alert and I began to walk off to the meeting point where we would switch shifts.  (  A/N I typed shifts and the F button didn't work :()   I was about haf way there when I saw a flash of color out in the trees.  I saw it one more time on the trip to the station and decided to warn the next guard about it.

"Hey Todd I saw something out there may have been another wolf I don't know." I said before  strolling off to my home.

Todd called after me yelling "Thanks for the warning I'll check it out."

Whistling I walked in to the bedroom and flopped down  I was so tired.  Then I remembered that I had to call the alpha to tell him I got home safely and report what I had seen on watch.  I groaned and flipped on the light so I could find my phone. I was directed to one of the Alpha's secretary's because he was asleep with his mate.  Once I had finished the call I walked back into my bedroom. 

The sight that greeted my was was definitely not what I expected and caused me to drop my phone.