Date

I'm updating even with out a comment because it has been so very long and I wanted to

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The very next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up late from having a stressful day before.  It was already nine o'clock and I had missed training with my sisters. I scowled into the mirror and was about to head down for breakfast when Jordi and Eli twirled into the room followed by a slower paced Nina.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked surprised.

"Please don't tell me you forgot already" Eli moaned.

Jordi and Nina burst out laughing and Nina said "how do you forgot your first date with you mate is today?"

My face went sour and I mumbled "Because I was busy thinking about my Three sister's who are leaving later tonight."

Eli went straight to comfort mode as she reached forwards and rubbed my back.  When I felt a little better I looked up to see Nina and Jordi standing there awkwardly not being good at comfort.  This squeezed a chuckle out of me and I nodded.

As I nodded I said "Do you guys know where Marc is taking me if it is an all day long date?"

The girl looked at each other mysteriously and Nina let out a low chuckle.

"Fine don't tell me" I huffed.

"Okay Jordi said cheerfully "we won't." 

I pouted and Eli spoke up "Don't worry you'll enjoy it."

I simply shook my head and sat down at the chair next to the make up table.  Jordi put my hair up in a messy bun on my head while Eli applied mascara  and eyeliner. {I don't use makeup so I don't know if that is right}

When they were done and I opened my eyes Nina stood in front of me holding out a pair of jeans and a tee shirt.  The jeans were my favorite pair  just a lose pair of boot cut jeans.  I loved them so much because I could wear them and fight at the same time.  The tee shirt was gray and had an old fashion batman on it.

They shoved me out of the room after a couple goodbyes and I wandered down stairs to find Marc.  When I reached him he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss.  I kissed him back then shoved him off of me bouncing in excitement for our date.

"Where are we going" I asked as he chuckled at my excitement.

"I don't know yet." he told me eyes twinkling.

"You don't know" I questioned.

"It depends on where this tells me to go" He told me pulling out his phone and switching to the Geocaching app.

My face split into a wide grin and I jumped up and down in happiness.  Marc laughed and picked me up carrying me to his pickup.

At nine at night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I climbed out of Marc's pickup truck and ran upstairs  to tell my sisters about my date.  When I got there none of my sisters were present and there stuff was gone. Surprisingly I wasn't to terribly sad. I would miss them but I would still have Marc here with me to keep me happy.  The way a mate always should.